Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Fracking Has Reduced US C02 Emissions

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2014, 01:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

All of that aside, there is a scientific reality and no amount of media, greed, fear mongering (see media) or otherwise is going to change that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"All of that aside, there is a scientific reality and no amount of media, greed, fear mongering (see media) or otherwise is going to change that.

There is? I have read predictions of disappearing Himalayan glaciers to the next ice age being attributed to AGW. Computer models spit out what you input. That is hardly scientific. I have an earth sciences background which is why I get so pissed about this so-called problem....real science has been tossed out the window.

I like the honesty of a leading scientist at the Physics University of the Russian Academy of Science when asked by a senior member of Putin's gov't many years ago if global warming was happening and man is responsible....his answer..."we don't know".

RW

See here we go again with the anthropogenic qualifier.  I didn't say a word about it being man made.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"See here we go again with the anthropogenic qualifier.  I didn't say a word about it being man made.

Natural variability like a more active than normal sun over the past 7 decades and climate sensitivity have not factored into modelling by the United Nitwits. That's why I get pissed-off....the lack of real science by the so-called leading authority on the issue.

BTW, Edmonton city centre broke a record warm temp for Dec. 8 set in 1890 last night. The wind changed direction and brought warm Westerly currents down to the surface for about an hour last night.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"See here we go again with the anthropogenic qualifier.  I didn't say a word about it being man made.

Natural variability like a more active than normal sun over the past 7 decades and climate sensitivity have not factored into modelling by the United Nitwits. That's why I get pissed-off....the lack of real science by the so-called leading authority on the issue.

BTW, Edmonton city centre broke a record warm temp for Dec. 8 set in 1890 last night. The wind changed direction and brought warm Westerly currents down to the surface for about an hour last night.

don't worry yourself about facts from the past.....we are all going to die....head for the caves.... ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

^Unless of course, you are Al Gore, David Suzuki, Leo Dicaprio, James Hansen or the "scientific experts" from the United Nitwits. They will be wisked away in their chauffeur driven limos the fuel-guzzling private jets and then off to a luxury beachfront paradise.