Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 03:08:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Former Ozzy Osbourne Guitarist Jake E Lee Shot Multiple Times In Las Vegas

Started by Shen Li, October 16, 2024, 11:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Las Vegas police are calling it random.

QuoteRock music guitarist Jake E. Lee, a veteran performer who performed with Ozzy Osbourne and founded bands Badlands and Red Dragon Cartel, was shot several times early Tuesday while walking his dog in Las Vegas.

The incident is under investigation, Lee's management said in a statement sent to USA TODAY, but police think the shooting "was completely random and occurred while Lee took his dog out for a walk in the early morning hours."

Lee, 67, is "fully conscious and doing well in an intensive care unit at a Las Vegas hospital," his management said. "He is expected to fully recover."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2024/10/15/jake-e-lee-ozzy-osbourne-shot-las-vegas/75692083007/
Informative Informative x 3 View List

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

caskur

That is why Ozzy Obourne and Sharon his wife went back to live in the UK they said California was too violent.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on October 17, 2024, 12:24:47 PMThe crime is disgusting in California. I don't know how they survive with all that worry.
The shooting happened in Las Vegas NEVADA.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.