The best topic

Replies: 10990
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 04:41:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Kamala grandmothers neighbour

Started by caskur, October 17, 2024, 11:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on October 17, 2024, 04:10:41 PMLOL!

That stupid degenerate cawk sukin whore isnt worthy of the offices she held in California let alone the one she's in now. Bitch is dumb as a hammer and any number of interviews with her prove it!

There's absolutely NOTHING "Presidential" about her. In fact, the dumb bitch has been pretty much MIA in her current position for 3.75 years!

It's a a typo... it should have said "ISNT" PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

L uncross my post. I made a typo.

As if I think Kamalakunt is Presidential material.

:facepalm:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 18, 2024, 07:41:47 AML uncross my post. I made a typo.

It wouldnt let me. All I could do was like it.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 18, 2024, 07:41:47 AML uncross my post. I made a typo.

Six months ago her own party said the same thing. They were even considering dropping her from the ticket for this election.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 18, 2024, 09:31:03 AMSix months ago her own party said the same thing. They were even considering dropping her from the ticket for this election.

The modern democrat is a bloody idiot.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 18, 2024, 10:28:32 AMThe modern democrats is a bloody idiot.
They were taken over by a cabal of tech billionaires, big media, and the military industrial complex.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on October 18, 2024, 09:31:03 AMSix months ago her own party said the same thing. They were even considering dropping her from the ticket for this election.

Whats really strange about all of this is it seems like the democRATs are making every mistake they possibly can during this cycle.

Weird!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on October 18, 2024, 10:54:26 AMWhats really strange about all of this is it seems like the democRATs are making every mistake they possibly can during this cycle.

Weird!
Which makes me think about a post Biggie made suggesting they don't really want to win.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

So Trump gets the blame for not fixing their terrible mess.

Megyn Kelly does an excellent job of analysing the Fox interview.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 19, 2024, 02:21:07 PM

It took me most of the day, but I got through the whole thing. It was good. Kelly deconstructed Kamala's fuck ups well. My favorite tho was hearing Trump call Newsom "Newscum" and that asshat interviewer correcting him!  :crampe:

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2024, 09:16:40 PMIt took me most of the day, but I got through the whole thing. It was good. Kelly deconstructed Kamala's fuck ups well. My favorite tho was hearing Trump call Newsom "Newscum" and that asshat interviewer correcting him!  :crampe:

I watch everything from Trumps side and very little from the other side because the other side lies so much it's unbearable to watch... all they do is attack Trump.

Megyn Kelly is the bomb. She's gone from being a Trump detractor to absolutely supporting him 100%.

She is very, very, anti the trans issue. And she knows Trump is going to fix it up as soon as he is President again. I am talking about kids... Adults are free to choose for themselves naturally.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 19, 2024, 02:17:41 PMSo Trump gets the blame for not fixing their terrible mess.

Megyn Kelly does an excellent job of analysing the Fox interview.

The economy under Trump was the best I have ever seen. But, the pandemic came along, and the Dems are blaming Trump for the unemployment rate reaching fifteen plus percent briefly. What they fail to mention is that the economy was shut down and the Dems supported it. In fact, the Dems wanted to extend the lockdowns.
Agree Agree x 2 View List