The best topic

Replies: 10992
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 04:58:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The rats are abandoning ship!!!!!!

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 18, 2024, 05:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lab Flaker

That wall is going to be completed by Trump. He's already stated that the border crisis is a number 1 priority at the moment. The Biden/Harris admin should've been fired years ago! They're the enemy from within...

No accountability whatsoever with the Democrats. This absolute fuck up will affect Americans for generations to come.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 06:21:02 PMThat wall is going to be completed by Trump. He's already stated that the border crisis is a number 1 priority at the moment. The Biden/Harris admin should've been fired years ago! They're the enemy from within...

No accountability whatsoever with the Democrats. This absolute fuck up will affect Americans for generations to come.
Democrats have become so desperate to justify this issue of rampant immigration that they have exposed their blatant hypocrisy / racism in the process. Litterally demonstrating that they do indeed look down upon migrants and view them as "the help" only there to do the jobs no one wants to do at a cost no one would agree to.

And pIgs like TPoTF have the audacity to call themselves "proud latinas" as they go around supporting this type of exploitation of their own people.

*spits

Biggie Smiles

By the way, I never believed trump would accomplish building a wall. And I sure as hell never believed he'd get Mexico to pay for it.

This is why I laugh so hard in the face of some moronic imbecile democrat that thinks this is his "gotcha moment" when talking to me about Trump.

He makes promises he can't fucking keep. Tell me something I don't know, asshole. Tell me one person running for office of any kind that hasn't and/or doesn't. They make promises on what they WANT to do, which is often a long and far cry from what they CAN do. You're fucking naive enough to believe anything different?

Obama promised you lowlife scumbags who cherish the right to murder babies the codification of Roe Vs Wade, something he allegedly WANTED to do AND COULD do when his party controlled both the house and the senate for 2 years of his 8 year term. But once he got into office he forgot all about it. And I never once see any of these rodent cock sucking democrat piles of shit calling him out on that.

So save your fucking "gotcha" about a wall that Mexico never paid for. I'll be happy enough with an executive order that places the power back into agencies like ICE and the border patrol and puts significant penalties on these cockroach breeding grounds otherwise known as "sanctuary cities" 

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 18, 2024, 07:22:42 PMBy the way, I never believed trump would accomplish building a wall. And I sure as hell never believed he'd get Mexico to pay for it.

This is why I laugh so hard in the face of some moronic imbecile democrat that thinks this is his "gotcha moment" when talking to me about Trump.

He makes promises he can't fucking keep. Tell me something I don't know, asshole. Tell me one person running for office of any kind that hasn't and/or doesn't. They make promises on what they WANT to do, which is often a long and far cry from what they CAN do. You're fucking naive enough to believe anything different?

Obama promised you lowlife scumbags who cherish the right to murder babies the codification of Roe Vs Wade, something he allegedly WANTED to do AND COULD do when his party controlled both the house and the senate for 2 years of his 8 year term. But once he got into office he forgot all about it. And I never once see any of these rodent cock sucking democrat piles of shit calling him out on that.

So save your fucking "gotcha" about a wall that Mexico never paid for. I'll be happy enough with an executive order that places the power back into agencies like ICE and the border patrol and puts significant penalties on these cockroach breeding grounds otherwise known as "sanctuary cities" 
Trump only needs to reinforce problematic areas, so the wall needs to be completed as well as reinforcing border patrol.

That's all we did back in South Africa when we left high school for 2 years...border patrol throughout the remainder of the '80s. Remember...at the end of the Cold War, Russian surplus was pumping through the borders in South Africa on all sides.

Shen Li

Chris Cuomo seems to be overcoming his TDS. It could be because of the tide turning against Hairyass.

Grimmy

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 18, 2024, 07:22:42 PMHe makes promises he can't fucking keep. Tell me something I don't know, asshole. Tell me one person running for office of any kind that hasn't and/or doesn't. They make promises on what they WANT to do, which is often a long and far cry from what they CAN do. You're fucking naive enough to believe anything different? 

Preach this is 100% fact.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Après moi, le déluge...

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Shen Li on October 18, 2024, 11:44:28 PMChris Cuomo seems to be overcoming his TDS. It could be because of the tide turning against Hairyass.

Yeah, I've been noticing on his program he's gone from name-calling Trump to admitting that Trump has some good points.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 19, 2024, 12:05:56 AMYeah, I've been noticing on his program he's gone from name-calling Trump to admitting that Trump has some good points.
The democratic party reminds me of the mob right around the time they all started snitching on one another

Until that point La Costra Nostra was the unbreakable code and all of these guys were the best thing since sliced bread to one another. But once the cracks in the wall started they didn't stop and towards the end every rat snake and cockroach came up from the underbelly of that beast

same will happen with the democrats as they continue to flip on one another and eat their own.

Watch the kinds of shit that's coming out with Diddy and this Mayor Adams guy -- then people will learn why it was the dumbest idea ever to take an endorsement from some clown like Taylor Swift, lebron, ophra.. etc etc
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 19, 2024, 12:32:31 AMThe democratic party reminds me of the mob right around the time they all started snitching on one another

Until that point La Costra Nostra was the unbreakable code and all of these guys were the best thing since sliced bread to one another. But once the cracks in the wall started they didn't stop and towards the end every rat snake and cockroach came up from the underbelly of that beast

same will happen with the democrats as they continue to flip on one another and eat their own.

Watch the kinds of shit that's coming out with Diddy and this Mayor Adams guy -- then people will learn why it was the dumbest idea ever to take an endorsement from some clown like Taylor Swift, lebron, ophra.. etc etc

Preach!

sc`T

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 19, 2024, 12:05:56 AMYeah, I've been noticing on his program he's gone from name-calling Trump to admitting that Trump has some good points.
Never mind Cuomo, Brian fucking Stelter is coming out with balanced takes on Trump! I caught one of them on the tail end of The Salty Cracker podcast today.

Mark Dice is gonna be floored.

hard Я

Aylana

Wait a minute...I thought when Kamala got the Taylor Swift endorsement and was declared to be "Brat" that she had the election won.

She was advertised as a Gucci bag filled with hope and change but turned out to be a cheap Gucci knockoff bought off Temu. 

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Aylana on October 19, 2024, 10:59:48 AMWait a minute...I thought when Kamala got the Taylor Swift endorsement and was declared to be "Brat" that she had the election won.

She was advertised as a Gucci bag filled with hope and change but turned out to be a cheap Gucci knockoff bought off Temu. 

^^^Post of the week!   :s_laugh:  :s_laugh:  :s_laugh:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview