The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Querky - Relative to your professed ideals - A fair question

Started by cc, December 10, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^Anyone that would put stupid ideology ahead of the lives of their own family is nuts.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Darn right! When your loved ones are in danger, you never ever call the police.

Who said that or even indicated that not calling the police was a good idea? Just stop with your circle jerk bullshit; it gets very tedious when it is so obvious that you are simply spinning circles.

Quote from: "Romero"After "questioning" one of the killers for several seconds, I'd discover the location and jump into a Harrier jet conveniently located nearby. I'd fly to the construction site, and there she is climbing a crane trying to escape!

"Jump, honey, jump!"

"I can't do it, daddy! I'm scared!"

"You can do it, baby! I believe in you!"

She jumps right into the cockpit, but the killer's right behind her! I shake the jet and he falls onto one of the air-to-air missiles. Click - PHOOOM! I fire the missile into a skyscraper, causing a massive explosion.

"You're fired", I say, even though it makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah I've seen "True Lies" too. Not impressed or amused.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"Darn right! When your loved ones are in danger, you never ever call the police.

Who said that or even indicated that not calling the police was a good idea? Just stop with your circle jerk bullshit; it gets very tedious when it is so obvious that you are simply spinning circles.

The question CC asked Romero
QuoteOne of your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Your reply would be?

Romero's response was he doesn't have the resources, so he'd call the police!! A friend is even willing to handle it for him, but the answer is still no!! Unbelievable, he's willing to let loved ones die because his ideology dictates no deviation. Of all the things I have seen posted in 2014, this one leaves me shaking my head more than just about any other.

Romero

cc said she would call the police immediately. Before going off on her fantasy rescue mission, apparently. You would call the police immediately too.

Wouldn't you call the police? How could you mount a rescue mission against armed killers? You got a stockpile of weapons at home? Why the heck do you think you'd have more success mounting a rescue mission than armed and trained professionals?

Anonymous

CC said, "I'd of had his balls rolling across the floor immediately following the first call if he didn't talk"

You on the other hand would decline a friend's offer of help prolly letting a family member die a hideous death while waiting for the cops. I really, really hope you are NOT serious. You have to accept your friend's offer. Anybody with a conscience would.

cc

"conscience" does not exist in the unicorn progressive world. Only dogma exists.

I suppose maybe  conscience  would come into play IF dogma was circumvented.

I'm very disappointed to know there are such people among us, but that is something one has to accept as a reality ... an anchor good people must drag along and still do right
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"CC said, "I'd of had his balls rolling across the floor immediately following the first call if he didn't talk"

You on the other hand would decline a friend's offer of help prolly letting a family member die a hideous death while waiting for the cops. I really, really hope you are NOT serious. You have to accept your friend's offer. Anybody with a conscience would.

You torture the guy and get the info. Now how could you mount a rescue mission against the armed killers?

cc

You are so disingenuous. She nor I said no such thing.

You know the cops would be given any info IMMEDIATELY to get THEIR job done.

Then, Disingenuous R U

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"CC said, "I'd of had his balls rolling across the floor immediately following the first call if he didn't talk"

You torture the guy and get the info. Now how could you mount a rescue mission against the armed killers?

The only person that has the info that could lead you to the Islamo-killers is the captured guy. Time is running out and your friend CAN convince him to spill the beans about they are. What do you do? Take him up on his offer or let your family die. Once you find out where the Islamo-sickos are you can give the cops a call with the info, but first you have to find out where they are. Only your friend can convince him to share this info, what do you do?

Romero

I call the police. I highly doubt that friend would happen to be an expert in interrogation. Simply assuming that he can get the info isn't very realistic. It's a job for trained professionals.

cc

Cowards do what cowards do ... nothing

Well OK, they make excuses and try to take  the key point  down another path .... which was what do you do BESIDES call the cops immediately

Seems your answer is that you would do nothing

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I call the police. I highly doubt that friend would happen to be an expert in interrogation. Simply assuming that he can get the info isn't very realistic. It's a job for trained professionals.

Assuming the police can get the info is far less realistic. Your friend has assured you he can get this Islamic piece o' shit to spill the beans. Would you decline the offer? Once you have this info you can call 911.

Romero

If my friend isn't a trained professional, I'm not going to waste any time hoping he does a good job playing make believe interrogator. A hostage situation is a job for  experts, not amateurs.

RW

I think the point is would you torture someone to get information that would save your loved one?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think the point is would you torture someone to get information that would save your loved one?

Yes, I would and I think 99% of us would. It's only those 1 percenters like Romero who wouldn't. ac_toofunny