Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Evs and the posters here

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh Renee, we love you even if you are a closet candy ass!

I honestly don't have the energy to fight right now either and I make no bones about it.

Well if I have to be a "candy ass" the best place to do it is in a closet, in the dark next to the ho-hos and the milkyways I have stashed away.  ac_tongue

What's a ho-ho?

It's the Hostess version of a Drakes Yodel. It's sort of a generic term for either one.

I'm surprised you don't know what they are because last I checked they were made in Canada.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Well if I have to be a "candy ass" the best place to do it is in a closet, in the dark next to the ho-hos and the milkyways I have stashed away.  ac_tongue

What's a ho-ho?

It's the Hostess version of a Drakes Yodel. It's sort of a generic term for either one.

I'm surprised you don't know what they are because last I checked they were made in Canada.

This was posted in the guest section.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDs_E3dYBsoJb37zRMkzX2FQH0ju6OfWUOa5ECD6MhTSp5b5bVNw">

Jimmy Hoffa

What's a ho-ho?

Junk food is the one and only subject Renee in which Renee is an expert.

ghost

Quote from: "Jimmy Hoffa"
What's a ho-ho?

We certainly know grammar isn't yours.

Renee

Quote from: "Jimmy Hoffa"
What's a ho-ho?

Typical dumbass troll steps on it's own dick.  ac_toofunny  

You can't make this shit up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.