[attachment=0]Craig.jpg[/attachment]

Obvious Li

this time the right.....

[attachment=0]Boxing.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"[attachment=0]Craig.jpg[/attachment]

Who are these two boxers Obvious Li?

Obvious Li

i don't know the guy in the blue...the guy in the white is my son.......he is such a gentle gentle soul....i am so surprised by his interest in boxing......besides he is really good........ ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i don't know the guy in the blue...the guy in the white is my son.......he is such a gentle gentle soul....i am so surprised by his interest in boxing......besides he is really good........ ac_dance

Oh you must be so proud of him Obvious Li.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i don't know the guy in the blue...the guy in the white is my son.......he is such a gentle gentle soul....i am so surprised by his interest in boxing......besides he is really good........ ac_dance

ac_smile

as a mother you know the feeling.....when i walk in the room and he is there i burst with pride..like with all my kids..they are a reflection on you as a parent...all my kids turned out better than me...i have no other ambitions than that...... :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ac_smile

as a mother you know the feeling.....when i walk in the room and he is there i burst with pride..like with all my kids..they are a reflection on you as a parent...all my kids turned out better than me...i have no other ambitions than that...... :howdy:

Nor do I Obvious Li and I am very, very happy for you.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ac_smile

I hope to feel the same pride some day handsome. ac_drinks