The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Islamo Apologists Refuse To Acknowledge The 800 lb Gorilla

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2014, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteTypical Islamo-apologist bullshit

Those people have no ethics, no moral compass and no conscience. Innocent children are being slaughtered in the name of Islam, but instead of attacking the evil ideology that commands they die, Islamo-fascist apologists like Romero save their venom for people that stand on principle and condemn the violent ideology which killed those children.

Unfucking believable!!!

Frost

Give it up for the apologist for furthering Islams cause  ac_drinks oops gotta behead them for drinking to it.

People seem to think it;s a new thing, but a lot is because Islamist now can travel from their backwards little countries more.

It's as mush the west fault as the terrorist Muslim ideas. We gave them freedoms, money, and educations they never has 50-100 years ago.

if they could before they would have took over more, just like marching over the middle east killing out Christians, and Jews in Mo mans day.

Europe would have been taken if not for the army of the Franks under Charlemagne.  

From Wiki:

"In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once."

http://oi59.tinypic.com/pvnut.jpg">

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Those people have no ethics, no moral compass and no conscience. Innocent children are being slaughtered in the name of Islam, but instead of attacking the evil ideology that commands they die, Islamo-fascist apologists like Romero save their venom for people that stand on principle and condemn the violent ideology which killed those children.

Unfucking believable!!!

You lied and going on a rant won't change it! You've lied about me saying things I never said as well.

Do you believe lying is ethical and moral? Would you like it if people made up stuff about you?

Anonymous

QuoteGive it up for the apologist for furthering Islams cause  ac_drinks oops gotta behead them for drinking to it.

Haha, Romero will call you a liar. ac_toofunny

I read that article before Frosty. I believe I saw it on your forum, but I can't remember.

It was fucking sickening watching those Islamofascist apologists squirm around the truth....children were killed yesterday in the name of an evil, violent, racist, misogynistic(I sound like hornung here) ideology called Islam. There is NO comparison with Islam and the Virginia Tech shooter. People that try to draw one are lying scumbags.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteTypical Islamo-apologist bullshit

Those people have no ethics, no moral compass and no conscience. Innocent children are being slaughtered in the name of Islam, but instead of attacking the evil ideology that commands they die, Islamo-fascist apologists like Romero save their venom for people that stand on principle and condemn the violent ideology which killed those children.

Unfucking believable!!!

It's all about demonizing anyone who disagrees with their insane, loopy view of the world.  Remember, we must "empathize" with our enemies in order to bring about a better understanding of their vile and murderous ways. ac_toofunny

Romero is obviously more concerned that you may have paraphrased what the Islamo-apologists said regarding the murderous actions of radical Islam than the actual murderous actions radical Islam perpetrates on a daily basis.  ac_huh

IMHO, that's fucking insanity.

BTW, ever notice that when the US or one of it's allies bombs a radical Islamic target and there is unfortunate collateral civilian damage, he is the first one to scream, wring his hands and cry foul? But yet he conveniently ignores the heinous actions of the blood thirsty and crazed followers of MO the mighty. It's very telling in where his sociopolitical and ideological point of view lies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteRomero is obviously more concerned that you may have paraphrased what the Islamo-apologists said regarding the murderous actions of radical Islam than the actual murderous actions radical Islam perpetrates on a daily basis.  ac_huh

This is the part I find so morally repugnant. I am not a big fan of capital punishment Renee. However, one thing I have zero tolerance for is anyone that causes harm to a child. The only thing on earth worse than that is an ideology that condones, no COMMANDS they die. Like you said, Romero is more concerned the wording of my first post than an evil ideology that kills babies. That is sick insanity.

QuoteBTW, ever notice that when the US or one of it's allies bombs a radical Islamic target and there is unfortunate collateral civilian damage, he is the first one to scream, wring his hands and cry foul? But yet he conveniently ignores the heinous actions of the blood thirsty and crazed followers of MO the mighty. It's very telling in where his sociopolitical and ideological point of view lies.

Islamofascists and Western leftists both put ideology ahead of human lives. That's their common bond.

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteGive it up for the apologist for furthering Islams cause  ac_drinks oops gotta behead them for drinking to it.

Haha, Romero will call you a liar. ac_toofunny

I read that article before Frosty. I believe I saw it on your forum, but I can't remember.

It was fucking sickening watching those Islamofascist apologists squirm around the truth....children were killed yesterday in the name of an evil, violent, racist, misogynistic(I sound like hornung here) ideology called Islam. There is NO comparison with Islam and the Virginia Tech shooter. People that try to draw one are lying scumbags.

It's alright whatever I'm called, I know the truth, and see it every day in the news.

liberals changed our immigration policies letting people who hate us in that wasn't in need, here is what we get.

If anything they should have let the real people in need in from the middle east, and other countries.

Coptic people over there is in fear for their lives every day, Zoroastrians, Jews, and any other peoples who don't believe in that murdering book of horrors.

People can make excuses for them, but you just have to look where they are, and gaining numbers, they brought the hate with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
It's alright whatever I'm called, I know the truth, and see it every day in the news.

liberals changed our immigration policies letting people who hate us in that wasn't in need, here is what we get.

If anything they should have let the real people in need in from the middle east, and other countries.

Coptic people over there is in fear for their lives every day, Zoroastrians, Jews, and any other peoples who don't believe in that murdering book of horrors.

People can make excuses for them, but you just have to look where they are, and gaining numbers, they brought the hate with them.

Romero brings this on himself. I just did a brief search on VF of Breivik. One example Romero posted was this from wiki about Breivik's dangerous ideology. However, after the deaths of over 130 children yesterday in the name of Allah, he will not do the same with Islam?? He is more concerned that I might have paraphrased his fellow Islamofacist enablers. ac_rollseyes
QuoteBreivik's far-right militant ideology is described in a compendium of texts, titled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence and distributed electronically by Breivik on the day of the attacks. In it he lays out his worldview, which includes Islamophobia, support of Zionism and India's right-wing Hindu groups, and opposition to feminism. It also expresses support for far-right groups such as the EDL and paramilitaries such as the Scorpions. It regards Islam and Marxism as the enemy, and argues for the violent annihilation of "Eurabia" and multiculturalism, and the deportation of all Muslims from Europe. Breivik wrote that his main motive for the atrocities was to market this manifesto.

Breivik confessed and stated that the purpose of the attack was to save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover, and that the Labour Party had to "pay the price" for "letting down Norway and the Norwegian people".

Breivik claims that he started a nine-year-plan to finance the attacks in 2002 (at age 23).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Romero is obviously more concerned that you may have paraphrased what the Islamo-apologists said regarding the murderous actions of radical Islam than the actual murderous actions radical Islam perpetrates on a daily basis.

She didn't paraphrase what they said. She's lying.

You weren't paraphrasing me when you lied about me saying things I never said.

Frost

I hate what Breivik did, but I do understand his frustrations.

Those little countries that let Islam in on mass is now paying dearly for it.

Romero can believe as he wishes, and take up for Islam by verbally taking up for it, but ignoring the truth isn't helping the country/way of life he enjoys now...

For me Islam wants me dead, and any other non believer, maybe he believes.

Romero

Huh? What does "take up Islam by verbally taking up for it" mean?

Frost

"For"

I have seen you before saying it's not the religion, it's the people, and interpretation.

Seen you say well Christians did this.

Change the subject of the issue on it.

Well thats pretty much taking up for Islam, the people, religion that wants you dead, unless you do believe in it, do you ?

Frost

Atheist, Gays, and most the Liberals have a death sentence under Islam, they hate you more than Jews, and Christians in their book.

yeah they don't say Liberals, but what does a liberal believe in ideology.

Frost

Speaking of Lies, this is a good read.

brings to mind a lot of mid east tyrants, and Iran's nuclear talks.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/taqiyya.html">http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/taqiyya.html

Taqiyya is a concept and a reality that non-Muslims must bear in mind when reading or listening to the words of Muslims.

Taqiyya (also spelled taqiya or taqiyyah) is lying to advance Islam and/or to prevent harm to Muslims (taqiyya literally means "prevention").

Muslims justify taqiyya from the Quran, other Islamic texts and the example set by Muhammad, including the following:

"The Apostle said...'Who will rid me of Ibnul Ashraf?' Muhammad bin Maslama, brother of the Bani Abdul-Ashaf, said, 'I will deal with him for you, O Apostle of Allah, I will kill him.' [Muhammad] said, 'Do so if you can... All that is incumbent upon you is that you should try.' [The Assassin] said, 'O Apostle of Allah, we shall have to tell lies.' He answered, 'Say what you like, for you are free in the matter.'" - Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, page 307

"The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" - Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 269

"By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else that is better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath." - Volume 7, Book 67, Hadith 427

"The believers never ally themselves with the disbelievers, instead of the believers. Whoever does this is exiled from Allah. Exempted are those who are forced to do this to avoid persecution." - Quran 3:28

When non-Muslims confront Muslims about truth facts that are inconvenient to Muslims (e.g., Hitler and Islam), Muslims often lie (see Muslim Brotherhood), even on record and in front of other Muslims, who do not appear surprised since they also know about taqiyya (as well as kitman - the related practice of telling half-truths).

Without knowing about taqiyya, non-Muslims are liable to believe Muslims' lies, especially given the nonchalant reactions from the other Muslims around.