The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Green_Hornet should call Harold Anderson to help him fix his virginity issues. :lol:  ;)  :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Green_Hornet should call Harold Anderson to help him fix his virginity issues. :lol:  ;)  :ugeek:

Ya gotta admit green hornydung is a handsome devil.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYwOY0WQHVjNv3n6pBYFACAQa8lZeziAagqWxikqbH6rtcPHAqYw">

Anonymous

^^This is how I see GH.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQzNPBGO-qkNfv_i0ipnXDGy-6W7qDlcu3bwch1yK_VGP3EJA0Rg">

Gary Oak

You know he is chinese you phony idiot. Are CaNadian values now all about face, being devious and sly and wanting revenge against the white people who allowed them into the country ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You know he is chinese you phony idiot. Are CaNadian values now all about face, being devious and sly and wanting revenge against the white people who allowed them into the country ?

I believe he is who he says he is because how else could he carry on that lunatic act for over 5 years now? If he is trolling us he deserves an academy award for his continuous portrayal as a pathetic, obssessed, virgin stalker.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"You know he is chinese you phony idiot. Are CaNadian values now all about face, being devious and sly and wanting revenge against the white people who allowed them into the country ?

I believe he is who he says he is because how else could he carry on that lunatic act for over 5 years now? If he is trolling us he deserves an academy award for his continuous portrayal as a pathetic, obssessed, virgin stalker.

I think Seoulfag must be that bucktoothed gimpanzee hornydung.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I think Seoulfag must be that bucktoothed gimpanzee hornydung.

You are still talking and fantasizing about Oriental guys. Did one of your Oriental boyfriends leave with you a broken heart?

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

Does anyone know if hornydung lost his virginity yet this year? If he didn't he should give Harold Anderson a call. ac_lovestruck  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Does anyone know if hornydung lost his virginity yet this year? If he didn't he should give Harold Anderson a call. ac_lovestruck  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Does anyone care other than you dunce?

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Does anyone know if hornydung lost his virginity yet this year? If he didn't he should give Harold Anderson a call. ac_lovestruck  :howdy:  ac_drinks

What is with you and Oriental guys?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I suspect you are Rambo Wong and Green Hornet.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I suspect you are Rambo Wong and Green Hornet.

I think you are fag with a fetish for Oriental guys.

Gary Oak

I think that you are an oriental fag    but sorry  I really don't enjoy being around Shiite for brains like yourself

Gary Oak

Will Green_Hornet get laid before the year is finished? I doubt it. :howdy:  ac_hithere  ac_toofunny