Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Obama hails 'new chapter' in US-Cuba ties

Started by Romero, December 18, 2014, 03:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

More hokey sleazy diversion, never straight up on point

You really don't get it - islam is in the process of getting itself banished from the West

It won't take long. We can hang in there and watch it destroy itself
Quoteyou and cc have called Islam a racist, misogynist, vile ideology over a thousand times. What has it accomplished. Absolutely nothing!
You have diverted for / shilled for it over a thousand times. What has it accomplished. Absolutely nothing! - because it is destroying itself more every single day despite the efforts of you peons for it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

If Islam is such a threat, why are you doing absolutely nothing about it?

You spend half your life repeating yourself over and over again on teh internets. Why not spend a few minutes writing an e-mail?

cc

You have no idea what shen does and no idea what  I / we do or where I / we do it ... or for how long we have been doing "things" .... or what we don't do for that matter ..... no idea whatsoever

we have never met and never will meet off the internet ... so you know nothing about us

except in your prog(rammed) mind

Again ...
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "islam's peon"you and cc have called Islam a racist, misogynist, vile ideology over a thousand times. What has it accomplished. Absolutely nothing!
You have diverted for / shilled for that same racist, misogynist, vile ideology  over a thousand times. What has it accomplished. Absolutely nothing! - because islam is destroying itself more every single day despite the efforts of you peons for it

So .... we all watch in anticipation of your next ploy ... you never disappoint

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You have no idea what shen does and no idea what  I / we do or where I / we do it ... or for how long we have been doing "things" .... or what we don't do for that matter ..... no idea whatsoever

Yeah eh, how fucking presumptuous can one possibly get??

cc

It is  a disease / affliction that all progs succumb to ... this particular one being a glaring example

They all actually and truly  think they know everything ... most of which they cannot know.

Q was caught with his dick out on this one  (actually caught himself in fact)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is  a disease / affliction that all progs succumb to ... this particular one being a glaring example

They all actually and truly  think they know everything ... most of which they cannot know.

Meh, we are all aware of the left's hypocrisy when it comes to vileness that is Islam.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is  a disease / affliction that all progs succumb to ... this particular one being a glaring example

Meh, we are all aware of the left's hypocrisy when it comes to vileness that is Islam.
True ... nothing new here ... move along folks