News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Princess...what is going on in Edmonton...

Started by Obvious Li, December 30, 2014, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

what's this mass killing all about...FFS....eight peeps.....wow... ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"what's this mass killing all about...FFS....eight peeps.....wow... ac_dunno

Details are slowly coming in handsome. There were 9 people in total killed(including the killer) at three different locations in and around the city. The police are not looking for a suspect because they are confident that it was only one killer and he is now dead from a self-inflicted gunshot.

In a separate incident, police and fire responded to a burning car near the Imperial Oil refinery on the Eastern boundary of the city. When they got there, they found a man in the car with gunshot wounds. He survived, but again, the Edmonton Police are not releasing many details.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"what's this mass killing all about...FFS....eight peeps.....wow... ac_dunno

Details are slowly coming in handsome. There were 9 people in total killed(including the killer) at three different locations in and around the city. The police are not looking for a suspect because they are confident that it was only one killer and he is now dead from a self-inflicted gunshot.

In a separate incident, police and fire responded to a burning car near the Imperial Oil refinery on the Eastern boundary of the city. When they got there, they found a man in the car with gunshot wounds. He survived, but again, the Edmonton Police are not releasing many details.

How terrible.

Obvious Li

sounds like the victims were all vietnamese...as was the shooter i think...what a waste

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sounds like the victims were all vietnamese...as was the shooter i think...what a waste

It was a waste Obvious Li..

I was watching the news and it said the shooter had a lengthy criminal record.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sounds like the victims were all vietnamese...as was the shooter i think...what a waste

Yep, everyone Vietnamese. Sounds like there was a history of domestic violence too. That guy was a real ticking time-bomb.

Obvious Li

Yep, everyone Vietnamese. Sounds like there was a history of domestic violence too. That guy was a real ticking time-bomb.

another success story for the folks at immigration.........i would say it is one of the worst govt. departments to deal with but there are so fucking many of them i will just put them in the top 5......Happy New Year

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

another success story for the folks at immigration.........i would say it is one of the worst govt. departments to deal with but there are so fucking many of them i will just put them in the top 5......Happy New Year

I nominate Indian and Northern Affairs. ac_dance

Obvious Li

EI is right there as well...anyone want to round out the top 5.....right now we have....

1. Immigration

2. Indian and northern affairs

3. Unemployment Insurance

4. ?

5. ?

Anonymous

EI is right there as well...anyone want to round out the top 5.....right now we have....

1. Immigration

2. Indian and northern affairs

3. Unemployment Insurance

4. ?

5. ?

Canadian Council For The Farts

Canada Post

Canada School Of Public Service

Canadian Dairy Commission

Canadian Grain Commission

Canadian Heritage Information Network

Canadian Human Rights Commission

Canadian Intellectual Property Office

Canadian Museum For Human Rights

Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography

Canadian Museum of History

Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21

Canadian Museum of Nature

Canadian Race Relations Foundation

Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission

Canadian Security Intelligence Service

Canadian War Museum

CBC/Radio-Canada

Clerk Of The Privy Council

Official Languages

Currency Museum

Geographical Names Board of Canada

Human Rights Tribunal of Canada

Historic Sites and Monuments Board of Canada

Human Rights Tribunal of Canada

Indian Oil and Gas Canada

Indian Residential Schools Truth and Reconciliation Commission

Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Inc.

Laurentian Pilotage Authority Canada

Leader of the Government in the House of Commons

Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada

National Arts Centre

National Battlefields Commission

National Capital Commission

National Film Board

National Gallery of Canada

National Museum of Science and Technology

National Seniors Council

Ship-Source Oil Pollution Fund

Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada

Sport Canada

Standards Council of Canada

Statistics Canada

Status of Women Canada

Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada (Office of the)

Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (Office of the)

Telefilm Canada

Translation Bureau

VIA Rail Canada Inc.

Virtual Museum of Canada