Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My vow renewal to myself for 2015

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Dear people of the internet,

I hereby declare that on this Tuesday, January 6, 2015, I am renewing the vows I made to myself on April 6, 2013, as I did on August 17, 2014.

The vows I made to myself in 2013 and 2014 were sincere, but I was still secretly holding onto obsessions with food and with people from my past.  Today, I can truly say that I am working towards a healthy body weight, and I am ready to continue to be a good husband to myself.

So, I vow to continue to love myself, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. I now pronounce myself... still married to myself. I may once again kiss myself by touching my upper lip to my lower lip.

RDL

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Dear people of the internet,

I hereby declare that on this Tuesday, January 6, 2015, I am renewing the vows I made to myself on April 6, 2013, as I did on August 17, 2014.

The vows I made to myself in 2013 and 2014 were sincere, but I was still secretly holding onto obsessions with food and with people from my past.  Today, I can truly say that I am working towards a healthy body weight, and I am ready to continue to be a good husband to myself.

So, I vow to continue to love myself, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. I now pronounce myself... still married to myself. I may once again kiss myself by touching my upper lip to my lower lip.

RDL

Good luck being a faithful husband to yourself RDL.

ac_unsure