The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Another Muslim Terrorist Attack Kills 12 People This Time

Started by Gary Oak, January 07, 2015, 11:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Reason it is such high profile news is that this type killer is everywhere in the West now - AND WILL attack more and more as time goes on ... in other words, we are witnessing not an isolated event but an ongoing continuous event

For example - France has had 6 slaughter incidents in the past 2 weeks - 3 in the past 2 days ... predictably all from one  group

How many innocents has the West bombed and killed in Iraq and Syria in the past two weeks. Muslims are persecuted and murdered everywhere. What has happened in France is justifiable homicide by comparison.
I care, you pay

Annie

Going ahead with mocking them after they threaten you for mocking them is just asking for trouble in my opinion. Why poke the fire when you know it's gonna burn you? It's sad that so many people are being killed because of this.  If someone gave me death threats for speaking out and mocking them, I sure as heck wouldn't keep on doing it, or at the least have a hell of a security system.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Going ahead with mocking them after they threaten you for mocking them is just asking for trouble in my opinion. Why poke the fire when you know it's gonna burn you? It's sad that so many people are being killed because of this.  If someone gave me death threats for speaking out and mocking them, I sure as heck wouldn't keep on doing it, or at the least have a hell of a security system.

Annie,

That is exactly what that murdering ideology wants. If we are going to submit, then we are tapping out and making it easy for the bastards that want us dead to make us dead. FUCK NO I say. We will stand our ground, we will defend our civilization against those incompatible ideologies that seek to conquer us. This is our country, our civilization....our values and way of life must prevail.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Going ahead with mocking them after they threaten you for mocking them is just asking for trouble in my opinion. Why poke the fire when you know it's gonna burn you? It's sad that so many people are being killed because of this.  If someone gave me death threats for speaking out and mocking them, I sure as heck wouldn't keep on doing it, or at the least have a hell of a security system.

Annie,

That is exactly what that murdering ideology wants. If we are going to submit, then we are tapping out and making it easy for the bastards that want us dead to make us dead. FUCK NO I say. We will stand our ground, we will defend our civilization against those incompatible ideologies that seek to conquer us. This is our country, our civilization....our values and way of life must prevail.

There are Muslims who feel that kind of insult to their prophet is worthy of death. Even moderate clerics agree that one must not make fun of their prophet. There is a free speech and there is hate speech. Accommodating Islam is no longer even an option. This is the price we all must pay for the contribution the rich Islamic culture provides.
I care, you pay

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Annie,

Oh I agree, I just think that adding fuel to the fire just to add fuel to the fire is just stupid and gets innocent people killed faster.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

Oh I agree, I just think that adding fuel to the fire just to add fuel to the fire is just stupid and gets innocent people killed faster.

You do acknowledge that Islam wants us dead. Cartoons are just a smokescreen, this is a civilizational battle that is happening. Letting this vile conquering ideology to flourish in our country is what gets us killed faster not printing cartoons that murdering fascists don't approve of.

Annie

Oh I know, it goes both ways, they are wanted dead too. Not sure if this is related but I was reading something about books now thinking of eliminating anything about pork or stories about pigs because it might bother Muslims.  I know it's not Muslims who are the terrorists but many do support it when an extremist attacks so why are we catering to Muslims but yet mocking the extremists, just doesn't make sense to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know, it goes both ways, they are wanted dead too. Not sure if this is related but I was reading something about books now thinking of eliminating anything about pork or stories about pigs because it might bother Muslims.  I know it's not Muslims who are the terrorists but many do support it when an extremist attacks so why are we catering to Muslims but yet mocking the extremists, just doesn't make sense to me.

No, it doesn't go both ways. Islam is an ideology and it demands infidels like you and I must die and yes it is Muslims who are terrorists. It an ideology more dangerous than Nazism and communism combined. Completely incompatible with liberal Western values and has no interest in assimilating anywhere it appears. It's all about conquering

Annie

It is all about conquering, everybody wants to rule the world, as the song goes... lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It is all about conquering, everybody wants to rule the world, as the song goes... lol

I wish it was as simple as on old pop song. CC wrote something that is soooooo true....Islam's greatest strength is our weakness. We in the West are too damned chickenshit to even admit that evil ideology is our enemy. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Reason it is such high profile news is that this type killer is everywhere in the West now - AND WILL attack more and more as time goes on ... in other words, we are witnessing not an isolated event but an ongoing continuous event

For example - France has had 6 slaughter incidents in the past 2 weeks - 3 in the past 2 days ... predictably all from one  group

How many innocents has the West bombed and killed in Iraq and Syria in the past two weeks. Muslims are persecuted and murdered everywhere. What has happened in France is justifiable homicide by comparison.

Hello Lance Leftardashian, welcome.

ac_hithere

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_hithere

ac_lmfao Oh Fash, you're so cute.  ac_lmfao

You're even sweet to shitty trolls.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_hithere

Fighting against Islamophobia does not make someone a troll Renee.
I care, you pay

cc

^ Now, that's a funny troll

Fighting against IslamoFAUXobia   ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_hithere

Fighting against Islamophobia does not make someone a troll Renee.

Maybe but in your case....... ac_umm I'm pretty certain you're a close cousin to the "ringlefinch".

http://i2.blogs.indiewire.com/images/blogs/spout/archives/troll_hunter_2011_mountain_king.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.