Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I Saw An Interesting Doc About Vladimir Putin

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2015, 12:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I PVR'd it too, so I can watch it distraction free later. I knew he liked money, no surprise, but that he's an extension of Yeltsin is though. According to the doc, the reason Yeltsin made him VP was so Yeltsin himself would not end up in jail after he left office.

As I said, I'll watch it later and fill in the details.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"I PVR'd it too, so I can watch it distraction free later. I knew he liked money, no surprise, but that he's an extension of Yeltsin is though. According to the doc, the reason Yeltsin made him VP was so Yeltsin himself would not end up in jail after he left office.

I like how Putin struck terror in the hearts of Chechen Islamic slime. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I PVR'd it too, so I can watch it distraction free later. I knew he liked money, no surprise, but that he's an extension of Yeltsin is though. According to the doc, the reason Yeltsin made him VP was so Yeltsin himself would not end up in jail after he left office.

I like how Putin struck terror in the hearts of Chechen Islamic slime. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Yeah, he milked that for all the nationalist chest thumping he could. He is a thief on par with the the Sultan of Brunei or the former Philippines prez Marcos.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Yeah, he milked that for all the nationalist chest thumping he could. He is a thief on par with the the Sultan of Brunei or the former Philippines prez Marcos.

i caught a little of that doc....i read that after the sochi olympics scam it is now estimated that Putin is the richest man in the world...the doc said he is afraid to leave power because he thinks they will come after him........ ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
i caught a little of that doc....i read that after the sochi olympics scam it is now estimated that Putin is the richest man in the world...the doc said he is afraid to leave power because he thinks they will come after him........ ac_beating

They also claimed that he and Yeltsin were behind the Moscow apartment bombings. They used that as a tool to boost Putin's profile among Russians who did not know him at the time. By doing this, blaming it on Chechen separatists and the media showing Putin as the guy who will exact revenge it ensured he would be Yeltsin's successor. Just like his former boss in St. Petersburg, he protected Yeltsin from prosecution after he left office. You see, Yeltsin did not just choose Putin because he likes looking at guys with their shirts off. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Is it just me or does a young Putin look like a young MacCauley Culkin?

http://eng.putin.kremlin.ru/static/img/putin/bio/bc208fc85f03.jpg">

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/Macaulay-Culkin-macaulay-culkin-7891920-240-200.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Is it just me or does a young Putin look like a young MacCauley Culkin?

http://eng.putin.kremlin.ru/static/img/putin/bio/bc208fc85f03.jpg">

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/Macaulay-Culkin-macaulay-culkin-7891920-240-200.jpg">

hmmm