Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Couple allows one year old child to play with gun

Started by Anonymous, January 12, 2015, 09:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"i know Renee, all true. We have had five homicides already this year here, all drug, and gang stuff from the Liberal Hood Obama supporters.

No wonder he wants to give felons their voting rights back, and free the drug offenders from prison.

Drive gun violence up for his agenda, and gain votes, win win for his type.

Where do you live Blue?

Frost

We have all that here Annie, and it's usually little punks that have moved here from the lower class neighborhoods, and projects that have been torn down.

Section 8 housing is taking over now, and trailer parks around us, so I feel safer with a gun.

Even if not here I would own one just in case someone was in danger when I was out.

If you all ever get a gun take a class, and practice safety letting any kids know you don't mess with a real gun unless supervised.

I understand people not wanting one, but better with something than be a victim.

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"i know Renee, all true. We have had five homicides already this year here, all drug, and gang stuff from the Liberal Hood Obama supporters.

No wonder he wants to give felons their voting rights back, and free the drug offenders from prison.

Where do you live Blue?

Hey hi  ac_flower

I live in Loserville kentucky.

cc

Quote from: "Renee"Romero doesn't know shit.
He does so ... know shit

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frost

I saw on the news the parent was put up on charges for a few things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

Where do you live Blue?

Hey hi  ac_flower

I live in Loserville kentucky.

Do you mean Louisville Kentucky Blue?

I have never been there, but I know it is smaller than Calgary..

Is the job market depressed there Blue?

It is becoming like that here with low oil prices..

We have some higher crime areas like Forest Lawn, but Calgary is a nice city to raise children in.

ac_smile

Frost

Yeah Louisville, but I call it Loserville. It's a large city, we have two Ford plants, a UPS hum, and several big businesses keeping it up.

The bad is all the low class, and scum areas, not so many jobs either unless you count Walmarts, or McDonald's.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah Louisville, but I call it Loserville. It's a large city, we have two Ford plants, a UPS hum, and several big businesses keeping it up.

The bad is all the low class, and scum areas, not so many jobs either unless you count Walmarts, or McDonald's.

I did a check of Wikipedia about Louisville.

Louisville is home to nearly two dozen major corporations and organizations:

Atria Senior Living

Brown-Forman (Fortune 1000)

CafePress

Hillerich & Bradsby (manufacturer of Louisville Slugger baseball bats)

Hilliard Lyons (investment firm)

Humana (Fortune 500)

Kindred Healthcare (Fortune 500)

Long John Silver's

Norton Healthcare

Papa John's Pizza

PharMerica (Fortune 1000)

Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)

Republic Bank & Trust Company

SHPS (healthcare and human resources services company)

Signature HealthCARE

S.Y. Bancorp (holding company for Stock Yards Bank & Trust)

Texas Roadhouse

Thorntons

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar

UPS Airlines[56]

Yum! Brands (owners of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell) (Fortune 500)

ZirMed (health care technology company)

Humana headquarters in Downtown Louisville

Louisville for a long time was also home to Brown & Williamson, the third largest company in the tobacco industry before merging with R. J. Reynolds in 2004 to form the Reynolds American Company. Brown & Williamson, one of the subjects of the tobacco industry scandals of the 1990s, was the focus of The Insider, a 1999 film shot around the Louisville area. Also located in Louisville are two major Ford plants, the headquarters of GE Consumer & Industrial (a subsidiary of General Electric) and a major General Electric appliance factory.

Additionally, Louisville is a major center of the American whiskey industry—approximately one-third of all bourbon comes from Louisville.[citation needed] Brown-Forman, one of the major makers of American whiskey, is headquartered in Louisville and operates a distillery in the Louisville suburb of Shively. The current primary distillery site operated by Heaven Hill, called the Bernheim distillery, is also located in Louisville near Brown-Forman's distillery. Other distilleries and related businesses can also be found in neighboring cities in Kentucky, such as Bardstown, Clermont, Lawrenceburg and Loretto.

It seems like a nice city |Blue with warmer weather than Calgary.

Frost

I hate this place, Yum leaches as do many of the companies from our taxes, and want more.

I have family that work for Humana, and I have worked at a distillery that is now closed down.

Many of those pay minimum wages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I hate this place, Yum leaches as do many of the companies from our taxes, and want more.

I have family that work for Humana, and I have worked at a distillery that is now closed down.

I am not surprised that a fast food company would pay low wages..

I don't know about those other companies.

ac_blush

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"I hate this place, Yum leaches as do many of the companies from our taxes, and want more.

ac_blush

Some pay more, but a lot like Yum is garbage in my opinion. They interfere with politics, and take taxes for stuff we never wanted here.

Papa Johns the owner, he is in with them big time.

Anonymous

ac_blush

Some pay more, but a lot like Yum is garbage in my opinion. They interfere with politics, and take taxes for stuff we never wanted here.

Yum and Papa John's are only franchising companies though aren't they Blue?

Frost

ac_blush

They are into the politics here, paying people off. We had a stadium built they wanted, but it was voted down, we have a stadium now.

We are paying for it. We have a thing downtown also not wanted by many people here, but the Alcohol business wanted it so we got it, and they keep wanting.

Our politicians are bad.

Anonymous

They are into the politics here, paying people off. We had a stadium built they wanted, but it was voted down, we have a stadium now.

We are paying for it. We have a thing downtown also not wanted by many people here, but the Alcohol business wanted it so we got it, and they keep wanting.

Our politicians are bad.

Maybe this is why I do not vote Blue.

ac_umm

Frost

Our politicians are bad.

Maybe this is why I do not vote Blue.

ac_umm

I wonder sometimes what good it does, but I keep voting just in case we get someone who has some integrity.

Anymore I really study the candidates, and vote independent a lot more even if they have no chance.