The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oriental Guys Wearing Toques at the Gym

Started by Gary Oak, January 12, 2015, 11:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I think that it is so cute and pretty that oriental men wear tuques to the gym

What do they wear when they recite the oath?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I think that it is so cute and pretty that oriental men wear tuques to the gym

What do they wear when they recite the oath?

Oh yes, the oath, lol.

Gary Oak

yes,...the oath  ac_drinks

Gary Oak wrote:

That's the plan. Also part of this multi pronged approach to taking over is to get a far higher number of them in thus making for a far more powerful voting block. If they could get 40 million chinese in then we would have a prime minister whose loyalty is to China. But any increase in Chinese people here is an increase in their voting power, an increase in their allies against the people they want to take over. [the FAN QING FU MING thread explains part of this plan ]

If all businesses are in their control then all the workers are under them as well. They like living under white people however at the same time they want to take over and have us under them.If you go over their oaths and rituals and know that as the MING dynasty represents han chinese and that the QING dynasty represents the nonchinese that let them into which ever country that they have immigrated to then you realise that they want revenge against us too. Kill the QING, extirminate the QING,destroy the QING etc.... is all in there. Not knowing that the QING represent nonchinese thenit is very odd when you go over their oaths and rituals that they are mostly to do with doing ill towards the QING. The QING were nomadic tribes much like the Mongolians and were considered FOREIGN uncivilised barbarians. What do they call us in cantonese ? LO FAN ? LO mean man and this FAN means FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. To test if FAN is derogatory try calling them WONG FAN as WONG means yellow and look into their eyes and see their reaction. They also call us GWAILO and as GWAI means devil it means devil man. Black peopel are HAK GWAI with HAK meaning black. Try calling one WING GWAI and look at the anger in their eyes. I did the other day when one called me a GWAILO. I told him that if he doesn't like Canadians he can go back to China and work the rice fields.

Obvious Li wrote:

not much for conspiracy theories however consider the following anecdotal comments....

1. 20 years ago you would be hard pressed to find an asian face in small town alta/sask (except the local chinese cafe).....today you would be challenged to find a quicky mart/corner store/gas bar not owned by asians...even in small towns of a couple hundred people...they now own most of the small businesses across wide swaths of the country....what will it look like 20 years hence ?????

2. the recent reports of chinese buying up vast tracts of farmland across the praries to produce raw food stocks destined to be shipped directly to the motherland for processing and sale at home.......what happens when the majority of the food being grown in the Canadian agricultural heartland is being shipped directly overseas....what do we eat ????

3. Massive asian ownership of canada's oil industry with one purpose...to ship raw crude home for processing and sale in the motherland.......at what point do chinese companies start bringing chinese labor with them under treaty provisions negotiated in some grand free trade arrangement....what happens to canadian jobs on canadian soil ??????

4. Asian ownership of the north american telecommunications networks....are they really spies or just low cost providers of equipment ?????

4. Asian ownership of many mines in canada producing commodity minerals for shipping home....also bringing their labor with them. why ?????

AND: now we hear that china wants treaties signed with canada ASAP that basically protects them from having the Canadian government do anything should they finally wake up and find Canada being shipped overseas piece by piece or jobs taken in Canada by foreigners on a massive scale under treaty protection.....can anyone envision a time when china as a superpower would simply send force to Canada to enforce treaty provisions should Canada say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH at some point.....surely the USA has done so for half a century to protect it's treaty interests......conspiracy anyone or just business as usual just with a different colored skin behind it

There is even a bigger picture here. We are seeing a lowering of living standards, lower expectations for improvements on lifestyle, no more upward mobility [middle class!] throughout the world due to staggering economies. This is further frustrated by an influx of cheap unskilled labour which is killing everything the unions fought over at the beginning of the last century. Conspiracy? Hmmm. It is my considered opinion that there is a plan to enslave us all withing a new global order but first we must see the collapse of the old one. This is what is taking place. A technocratic controlled slave system with fascist totalitarian China as enforcers for this global order.

Securious

Re: China'BOXED

Postby Gary Oak ยป October 16th, 2012, 5:04 pm

How many of this Chinese parties politicians are tong members who have taken the oaths and rituals that I have mentioned on this thread and on the oaths and rituals thread ? If not all then nearly all. So you have a anti Canadian party whose loyalty is to China. One woudl have to be as dumb as Romero to not see a serious issue here. Here is yet another tactic in their multi facetted attack. They need us clueless though and like us that way. I was told that back in 1999. They prefer people that don't understand them.For example during the cultural revolution 1966-1976 Mao Tse Tung would only allow foreign diplomats into China that could not speak chinese and had no experience in China.

Securious wrote:

BC has now its own Chinese Political Party [exclusively for Chinese elected to council]. Serious-minded contenders for the Vote in BC...next step/Parliament? ....you'betcha

Hornung

It is obvious that you, Gary Oak are f*cked in the head racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase to get off on the number of views. :drinks:  :thumbup:  :w00t!:  :thumbup:  :drunk:

Has this decades old self published racist sinophobic novel got a second printing? No. It show that you, Gary Oak are breaking records in showing your stupidity as being a racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase by spamming various discussion groups with your illegal hate crimes lies such as this one:

Gary Oak wrote:

Having gone over their oaths and rituals and already knowing Chinese history quite well it was interesting how they are so concerned about the QING who have already been genocided and culturalocided by a very successful government policy to eliminate their culture and language. A Russian masters degree holder in China studies explained to me the details. Naturally the chinese are desperate to have this kept under wraps. The oaths and rituals involving persecuting the QING , destroying the QING etc... that go along with the FAN QING FU MING oath make alot more sense once you understand who the QING dynasty represents in the oaths and rituals as the actual QING have very successfully culturalocided and genocided. over the last 100 years.Only about a dozen people can speak the [ QING ] Manchurian language now . I have come accross many times reading Chinese history books and books on the triads that the MING dynasty in this oath represents han chinese. The natural question is who does the QING dynasty represent in the FAN QING FU MING oaths and related rituals. The actual QING being nomads similar to Mongolians were and are considered by the chinese as being uncivilised FOREIGN barbarians. The hated Manchurians [ QING ] ruled China from 1644 to 1911. Now the fact that nonchinese Canadians to Chinese who have taken these oaths and rituals are represented by QING is evidenced by what they call us in cantonese LO FAN and natives HUNG FAN. LO meaning man and HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. If one doesn't believe that these terms are derogatory then try calling a chinese person WONG FAN as WONG means yellow.

Basically what is meant by those who have sworn FAN QING FU MING is that they are swearing to aid China and chinese people in taking over whichever country that has allowed them to immigrate to. FAN meaning overturn QING meaning nonchinese and FU MING meaning support Chinese. I just wish that this hwas understood by Canadian immigration. It would be in Canada's best interests if those who have taken these oaths and rituals explained these truths when they beg to be allowed to immigrate to the country they are sworn enemies of.

and quoting the racist sinophobic lies from your f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase friend Conan Doyle's blog. How come you are you are not quoting Conan Doyle's nutcase New World Order conspiracy theory as well?

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca">http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca

Too bad, that Conan Doyle is too stupid to hide his real identity using blogspot. I wonder if he uses the appropriate nickname Dick because it is obvious that he is one.

Think You Can Hide, Anonymous Blogger? Two Words: Google Analytics

http://www.wired.com/2011/11/goog-analy">http://www.wired.com/2011/11/goog-analy ... -bloggers/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"It is obvious that you, Gary Oak are f*cked in the head racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase to get off on the number of views. :drinks:  :thumbup:  :w00t!:  :thumbup:  :drunk:

Has this decades old self published racist sinophobic novel got a second printing? No. It show that you, Gary Oak are breaking records in showing your stupidity as being a racist sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase by spamming various discussion groups with your illegal hate crimes lies such as this one:

Gary Oak wrote:

Having gone over their oaths and rituals and already knowing Chinese history quite well it was interesting how they are so concerned about the QING who have already been genocided and culturalocided by a very successful government policy to eliminate their culture and language. A Russian masters degree holder in China studies explained to me the details. Naturally the chinese are desperate to have this kept under wraps. The oaths and rituals involving persecuting the QING , destroying the QING etc... that go along with the FAN QING FU MING oath make alot more sense once you understand who the QING dynasty represents in the oaths and rituals as the actual QING have very successfully culturalocided and genocided. over the last 100 years.Only about a dozen people can speak the [ QING ] Manchurian language now . I have come accross many times reading Chinese history books and books on the triads that the MING dynasty in this oath represents han chinese. The natural question is who does the QING dynasty represent in the FAN QING FU MING oaths and related rituals. The actual QING being nomads similar to Mongolians were and are considered by the chinese as being uncivilised FOREIGN barbarians. The hated Manchurians [ QING ] ruled China from 1644 to 1911. Now the fact that nonchinese Canadians to Chinese who have taken these oaths and rituals are represented by QING is evidenced by what they call us in cantonese LO FAN and natives HUNG FAN. LO meaning man and HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. If one doesn't believe that these terms are derogatory then try calling a chinese person WONG FAN as WONG means yellow.

Basically what is meant by those who have sworn FAN QING FU MING is that they are swearing to aid China and chinese people in taking over whichever country that has allowed them to immigrate to. FAN meaning overturn QING meaning nonchinese and FU MING meaning support Chinese. I just wish that this hwas understood by Canadian immigration. It would be in Canada's best interests if those who have taken these oaths and rituals explained these truths when they beg to be allowed to immigrate to the country they are sworn enemies of.

and quoting the racist sinophobic lies from your f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase friend Conan Doyle's blog. How come you are you are not quoting Conan Doyle's nutcase New World Order conspiracy theory as well?

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca">http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca

Too bad, that Conan Doyle is too stupid to hide his real identity using blogspot. I wonder if he uses the appropriate nickname Dick because it is obvious that he is one.

Think You Can Hide, Anonymous Blogger? Two Words: Google Analytics

http://www.wired.com/2011/11/goog-analy">http://www.wired.com/2011/11/goog-analy ... -bloggers/

Anger is like a cancer..

You should let it go.

Lance Leftardashian

If someone of any race wants to wear a tuque in the gym it is his or her choice and we should be more tolerant of of others preferences.
I care, you pay

Lance Leftardashian

It's so cute when oriental men wear tuques in the gym.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It's so cute when oriental men wear tuques in the gym.

Are you a homo?