The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sexist Police Won't Charge Dalhousie Dentistry Students

Started by Lance Leftardashian, January 17, 2015, 05:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Yes it is lazy.  Intellectually lazy.  I tend to not let people hand me my opinions, especially journalists.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes it is lazy.  Intellectually lazy.  I tend to not let people hand me my opinions, especially journalists.

I usually do not pay attention to current events, but unfortunately when I do I get my information from a few minutes of Global Calgary in the morning and the ladies I work with.

ac_blush

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes because no crime was committed.  That's not sexist.  That's reality.  Now maybe Romero will get it through his fat head that no threats of rape or violence were uttered.

But-but they said mean things about women so they deserve to be charged.  ac_lmfao

Whiny, PC, fem-bois like Romero and this latest lance leftard thing will never get the point because their whole sociological point of view is nothing but touchy-feely horseshit. Only here in the Western World can their type even survive.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes because no crime was committed.  That's not sexist.  That's reality.  Now maybe Romero will get it through his fat head that no threats of rape or violence were uttered.

But-but they said mean things about women so they deserve to be charged.  ac_lmfao

Whiny, PC, fem-bois like Romero and this latest lance leftard thing will never get the point because their whole sociological point of view is nothing but touchy-feely horseshit. Only here in the Western World can their type even survive.

Maybe Canada/US can negotiate a free trade deal with China. We export nauseating, ideologically driven hypocrites and they keep us supplied in "Iron Ch!nks". ac_dance  ac_razz

RW

I'm actually getting a little concerned.  I have a son.  WTF is this world going to look like for him if we keep on this path?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Maybe Canada/US can negotiate a free trade deal with China. We export nauseating, ideologically driven hypocrites and they keep us supplied in "Iron Ch!nks". ac_dance  ac_razz

I think one "Iron Chink" around here is enough.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I'm actually getting a little concerned.  I have a son.  WTF is this world going to look like for him if we keep on this path?

I worry just as much for my girls. What kind of men are they going to end up in the world we are creating; PC, latte drinking, skinny jeans wearing, sissies? I know my two oldest would rather spend their lives alone given that possible reality.  ac_umm

Anonymous

I got a baby boy too and yes I am concerned about a world where private jokes among his colleagues could cost him his career. I am also concerned about a Western world where joking and or criticism about a religious founder could cost a person their life.

QuoteI worry just as much for my girls. What kind of men are they going to end up in the world we are creating; PC, latte drinking, skinny jeans wearing, sissies? I know my two oldest would rather spend their lives alone given that possible reality.  ac_umm

I don't blame your girls. Androgynous guys make me fucking vomit.....YUCK!!

Renee

I got a baby boy too and yes I am concerned about a world where private jokes among his colleagues could cost him his career. I am also concerned about a Western world where joking and or criticism about a religious founder could cost a person their life.

Unfortunately that's the direction we are headed. Being a man is no longer valued unless you go into the military and even there they are wise to be cautious in what they say in public. The Romero's of the world are always looking for an excuse to force their PC crap down everyone's throat. Ironically it's supposedly done all in the name of tolerance or so they claim, but as we know, that's a leftwing PC horseshit lie as well.

Renee

QuoteI worry just as much for my girls. What kind of men are they going to end up in the world we are creating; PC, latte drinking, skinny jeans wearing, sissies? I know my two oldest would rather spend their lives alone given that possible reality.  ac_umm

I don't blame your girls. Androgynous guys make me fucking vomit.....YUCK!!

I'll tell you this, if any one of them every came home with or even thought about getting romantically involved with something like that their father would probably shit twice and kill somebody.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I'll tell you this, if any one of them every came home with or even thought about getting romantically involved with something like that their father would probably shit twice and kill somebody.  ac_toofunny

Who can blame em?? Who would encourage their sons to turn into effeminate, useless little sissies? It's a crime against nature.

PC is turning in PS...police state. Dalhousie was evidence of that.

Renee

Who can blame em?? Who would encourage their sons to turn into effeminate, useless little sissies? It's a crime against nature.

PC is turning in PS...police state. Dalhousie was evidence of that.

What do you expect? PC-ism is all about censorship and there is really no way to enforce that censorship without some kind of state sanctioned penalty.

Most of the PC idiots that clamor for what they see as social justice simply don't get it. They are too stupid to understand that their ideological garbage gives politicians more power over the lives of the citizens. But then again most PC idiots are fine with that because they are the same clowns that would have a stoke if even the smallest amount of intrusive government involvement in our lives were to lessen or go away.

Anonymous

What do you expect? PC-ism is all about censorship and there is really no way to enforce that censorship without some kind of state sanctioned penalty.

Most of the PC idiots that clamor for what they see as social justice simply don't get it. They are too stupid to understand that their ideological garbage gives politicians more power over the lives of the citizens. But then again most PC idiots are fine with that because they are the same clowns that would have a stoke if even the smallest amount of intrusive government involvement in our lives were to lessen or go away.

In many ways, I find China freer than Canada. True, Chinese cannot "elect" their government, but neither can the government waste the people's money pandering to idiots with no skin in the game. There are a lot of things you can say there that would have public officials apologizing here.

Lance Leftardashian

It's a shame the sexist Halifax police will not do what is right and just and charge these disgustingly misogynistic dental students. It's a reflection that equality is still only a pipe dream in Canada. Women and people of colour must join forces to fight the tyranny of white male privilege.
I care, you pay

Romero

Quote from: "Real Woman"No they made jokes and comments to each other.  No threats were made just tasteless commentary in a private group.

This case has been so distorted I can't stand it.  I actually give big credit to militant feminist bullshit.

Leo, why are you using Real Woman's handle?

They did make threats. Police found they didn't violate the Criminal Code.

When students make bomb threats, they are taken seriously but may not result in criminal charges.

QuoteOne of the men involved in the so-called "DDS Gentlemen's Club" has broken his silence in an interview with the Chronicle Herald newspaper.

Ryan Millet appears in an edited video on the paper's website, talking about his role in the group.

Ryan Millet's name and photo are among 13 male names that appear on Facebook screen shots provided to CBC News in December. His photo appears in the screen shots as well.

Millet tells the Herald the Facebook group was created "during our first week in school," in 2011. He said he was added to the group, rather than joining.

He describes most of the posts as "foolish."

But he also refers to one in which the men vote on which classmate to have hate-sex with, describing that as, "extreme inappropriateness and disturbing in nature." He says a few of the men were, "very upset, disturbed by the post. We felt like the guys who posted it would come to their senses within minutes."

"That post upset me quite a bit," he says.

In the Facebook excerpts provided to CBC in December, Millet appears to be trying to persuade his classmates to get out in front of the looming scandal.

"GUYS!! RED F---ING ALERT!!!!!" writes "Ryan" in a Facebook Message, "Apparently one of the ladies has seen or heard something about the recent posts in the Gentleman's. We have to get rid of the evidence. Someone leaked it. Clean up the posts gentlemen."

The name on the screen grab is "Ryan." But in an email to CBC late Sunday night, Millet said he didn't author that post.

"That red alert post was a copy and past [sic] of a comment from another group member ... that was a private message me sending it to the person who took it to administration."

Millet's name and avatar are attached to another screen grab obtained by CBC in December. In that, he agrees with a classmate that, "an apology would sit well in our favour."

In the video posted by the Chronicle Herald Sunday, Millet says he wrote an apology letter to his classmates, which the newspaper has obtained.

Millet says he's had "positive responses" to the letter from female classmates as well as some of the men he "turned in."

The Chronicle Herald identifies Millet as the sole member of the Gentleman's Group who has decided not to participate in the university's restorative justice process.

Dalhousie University has previously said 12 of 13 men are participating.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/01/18/ryan-millet-dalhousie-dentistry-facebook_n_6498466.html?utm_hp_ref=canada">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/01/18/ryan-millet-dalhousie-dentistry-facebook_n_6498466.html?utm_hp_ref=canada

If threatening to chloroform and rape fellow students is just some joke to you, why was there so much concern about getting caught?