Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sweet taste in mouth after vomiting?

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 01:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I haven't had any alcohol since November 25, and I haven't had any sugar in a couple of days.

I couldn't sleep last night, probably due to something in my digestive system, so this morning I did what I normally do when I can't sleep: I went to an AA meeting at 7am.  However, travelling on the bus that early in the morning usually makes my stomach even more upset.  So, as I usually do when I go to that meeting, I ended up vomiting right after the meeting.

Only this time it was different.  When I vomited today, my stomach acid tasted unusually sweet.  I came to the conclusion that I might have diabetes.

However, I did some Google searches just now, and I couldn't find a definitive answer to what might have caused my stomach acid to taste sweet.

I'm too scared to tell my doctor what's going on.  I would much rather deal with it on my own.

P.S.  I just tried to post on Memebee, and I got an error message.  I think Memebee is down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"I haven't had any alcohol since November 25, and I haven't had any sugar in a couple of days.

I couldn't sleep last night, probably due to something in my digestive system, so this morning I did what I normally do when I can't sleep: I went to an AA meeting at 7am.  However, travelling on the bus that early in the morning usually makes my stomach even more upset.  So, as I usually do when I go to that meeting, I ended up vomiting right after the meeting.

Only this time it was different.  When I vomited today, my stomach acid tasted unusually sweet.  I came to the conclusion that I might have diabetes.

However, I did some Google searches just now, and I couldn't find a definitive answer to what might have caused my stomach acid to taste sweet.

I'm too scared to tell my doctor what's going on.  I would much rather deal with it on my own.

P.S.  I just tried to post on Memebee, and I got an error message.  I think Memebee is down.

I do not know the symptoms of diabetes RDl, but I hope you don't have it.