The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Well then Shen...bend over! I wanna kiss your butt!!!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

oh I'm on chat now......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"oh I'm on chat now......

I haven't had time for it in a few days.

Annie

I've been kind of busy too, but hey hi!  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've been kind of busy too, but hey hi!  ac_hithere

Enjoying that warm weather in Vancouver eh? I don't know what is warmer now, Calgary or Vancouver?

Annie

Oh I kind of loved it today! I wore a t shirt and nice sweater hubby bought me for Christmas but before I even got halfway to the mall via bus I was sweating. I took off the sweater and was still warm. But I'm going through my last leg of menopause so the stinky sweat dripping down my arms and back is normal lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I kind of loved it today! I wore a t shirt and nice sweater hubby bought me for Christmas but before I even got halfway to the mall via bus I was sweating. I took off the sweater and was still warm. But I'm going through my last leg of menopause so the stinky sweat dripping down my arms and back is normal lol

It was like 17 or something down in Calgary. About 12 degrees warmer than in the Czuk. I think we are going to -10 by Friday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I kind of loved it today! I wore a t shirt and nice sweater hubby bought me for Christmas but before I even got halfway to the mall via bus I was sweating. I took off the sweater and was still warm. But I'm going through my last leg of menopause so the stinky sweat dripping down my arms and back is normal lol

It feels like summer here Annie.

ac_smile

keeper

So, hows the butt kissing going with the mental case and her side kick? ac_angel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So, hows the butt kissing going with the mental case and her side kick? ac_angel

Do you mean me Keeper?

keeper

Nope, Annie, She had a bit of a tiff on VF with the 2 dim wits

Annie

LoL ya bit of a tiff....I honestly thought the "truce" would last a little longer but meh....

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I'm on chat now :)

I will join you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Nope, Annie, She had a bit of a tiff on VF with the 2 dim wits

That's good Keeper, I thought you were angry with me.