The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"I've been there since July 2 2010, Shen

I'm sure you have seen it deteriorate over that time. I joined 6 months after you did and I have sure noticed that.

Vancouver Forum has a small group of people who would disagree with you.

Big fucking deal, most social misfits do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'm sure you have seen it deteriorate over that time. I joined 6 months after you did and I have sure noticed that.

Vancouver Forum has a small group of people who would disagree with you.

Big fucking deal, most social misfits do.

I would not call them social misfits.

keeper

You know what i see when i read VF, a bunch of people who think they are smarter,sarcastic or more intelligent then the other poster. In some cases its true but mostly its pathetic.

If i knew i wouldnt get burnt on a cross i would list EVERY poster on there and tell you what i think about them. no sugar coating just the absolute truth, IMHO of course.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You know what i see when i read VF, a bunch of people who think they are smarter,sarcastic or more intelligent then the other poster. In some cases its true but mostly its pathetic.

If i knew i wouldnt get burnt on a cross i would list EVERY poster on there and tell you what i think about them. no sugar coating just the absolute truth, IMHO of course.  ac_drinks

Good morning Keeper..

Every discussion board I have posted on has posters that feel they are wiser than the person they disagree with..

It is natural in this type of anonymous interaction.

Annie

I agree Keep, but others do express they're personal opinions and they are kept around while others if they say anything at all (like me) are attacked. Sad isn't it?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Good evening, Annie. I understand what you and Keeper are saying. I did not care for that game that Blurt came up with excluding other posters and then she says she likes me a lot. How does this sound, "I like you a lot that's why I did not include you in my game." Something about that is so lame.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Ahhh don't worry about it, I'm always excluded. Ever since I "fell out" of the cliche  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, I noticed that you were not on it either, Annie, but that's atrocious because you're present most of the time. I can understand if it was someone none of us has seen in a while. It's bullshit.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree, it's not a big deal. I just want to say it's bullshit when it is bullshit.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Annie

Same as the ass kissing

@realAzhyaAryola

You must enjoy some clout though, Annie, being a mod there and all. Anyway, I don't have time to mod and I never want to.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

I'm not the only one modding the ramble on forum so meh. And it's boring, everyone is actually behaving lol

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good evening, Annie. I understand what you and Keeper are saying. I did not care for that game that Blurt came up with excluding other posters and then she says she likes me a lot. How does this sound, "I like you a lot that's why I did not include you in my game." Something about that is so lame.

I find it sad and unfortunate that you try to twist things around in this way.

For what? Out of spite? malice? a desire to go all gleetard by willfully painting something innocent into something dark?

I have no clue what happened to you in real life over the past two years, Azhya, but the result ain't pretty.

For what it's worth, I blame Spartacus.

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good evening, Annie. I understand what you and Keeper are saying. I did not care for that game that Blurt came up with excluding other posters and then she says she likes me a lot. How does this sound, "I like you a lot that's why I did not include you in my game." Something about that is so lame.

I don't think Blurt did it on purpose, i mean i wasn't listed and thats okay, maybe i/we just dont stand out. What i mean is if i was the one making that thread i doubt i would have listed people that i didn't think about that have posted on a regular basis. I doubt anyone even knows im gone from there.....permanently ac_dunno .

just saying.