The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

CC, Does Abdullah's Death Mean Change?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2015, 12:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

He never sticks to the important issue .... denies or diverts from it in fact  ... or tries to run it off into the nether land

You said it ALL in one simple sentence
QuoteIslam is the problem

and not acknowledging that fact is our problem.
There is NO more to the story
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frost

The new old guy says all is going to stay about the same.

I think he was running the show anyhow on the most part.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He never sticks to the important issue .... denies or diverts from it in fact  ... or tries to run it off into the nether land

Oh, I know and people will continue all over the globe until we grow a collective pair and admit the problem is ISLAM ITSELF. Not Dick Cheney, not the Swedes, not Canada's latest weapons sales to the RSA. We cannot keep picking good and bad Muslims. All of Islam is evil to the core and as long as we refuse to accept that basic truth people will continue to be slaughtered in the West and around the globe.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He never sticks to the important issue .... denies or diverts from it in fact  ... or tries to run it off into the nether land

Shen Li specifically asked you about an important issue and this is all you've got?

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteI'm quite sure our leaders are doing so because they want to.

The West will continue to do this as long we keep sticking our heads in the sand. We have to first acknowledge that Islam is a cancer. Picking good and bad Muslims is like deciding if we should shoot ourselves in the head or the chest. Islam is the problem and not acknowledging that fact is our problem.

We don't pick good and bad Muslims. We always pick bad Muslims. Think about all the oppressive regimes and dictators in the Middle East the West has supported for over a hundred years.

We're "friends" and "allies" with Saudi Arabia and Egypt. The CIA and UK helped to overthrow Iran's democratic government in 1953. The West helped to bring in Saddam Hussein. The Sykes–Picot "Agreement" carved up the region. The list goes on and on.

Islam isn't forcing us to support bad Muslims.

cc

QuoteOh, I know and people will continue all over the globe until we grow a collective pair and admit the problem is ISLAM ITSELF. Not Dick Cheney, not the Swedes, not Canada's latest weapons sales to the RSA. We cannot keep picking good and bad Muslims. All of Islam is evil to the core and as long as we refuse to accept that basic truth people will continue to be slaughtered in the West and around the globe.
"Picking" the right ones has been our folly. We do need countries as allies irrespective of their mores

It's really a huge DUH!! - Anyone who worships / adores a slaughterer that lived and advocated and instructed others to follow that path can NEVER be trusted in our world. Till we get that we are lost. Our leaders are lost .... It's the 30s all over again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteI'm quite sure our leaders are doing so because they want to.

The West will continue to do this as long we keep sticking our heads in the sand. We have to first acknowledge that Islam is a cancer. Picking good and bad Muslims is like deciding if we should shoot ourselves in the head or the chest. Islam is the problem and not acknowledging that fact is our problem.

We always pick bad Muslims.

There is no other kind of Islamists. The West needs to grow a pair and admit the problem is ISLAM ITSELF.

Romero

Iran used to have a secular government and so did Iraq. Afghanistan did before the USSR occupation. Libya did before Obama. Now Obama and the neo-cons want jihadists to take over Syria.

Instability in the Middle East is a Western specialty. We're not fighting against Islamic extremism. We're supporting it - on purpose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Iran used to have a secular government and so did Iraq. Afghanistan did before the USSR occupation. Libya did before Obama. Now Obama and the neo-cons want jihadists to take over Syria.

Instability in the Middle East is a Western specialty. We're not fighting against Islamic extremism. We're supporting it - on purpose.

There you go, you admitted yourself the problem is ISLAM ITSELF. It spread like the cancer it is.

Romero

No, I admitted we have a problem with picking bad Islam - on purpose.

Our own Prime Minister called Abdullah a "strong proponent of peace" when we should be calling the Saudi royal family a cancer.

Are the Islamic women of Saudi Arabia a cancer? The Islamic men who want reform? They are not. Islam has little to do with it. We're picking the wrong side - on purpose.

Our governments have always chosen to ally ourselves with the bad Islamic regimes. We almost never support the moderates.

cc

Quote We almost never support the moderates.
OK. 1. What moderate islamic countries do you suggest would make good strategic allies

and for that matter, 2. which of the of the 57 majority islamic countries which would you consider to be moderate??

Feel free to use several pages if necessary

I say Egypt with El Sisi in command would make a great and strategic partner  ..... I'm having some difficulties after that .... help me please

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"No, I admitted we have a problem with picking bad Islam - on purpose.

Our own Prime Minister called Abdullah a "strong proponent of peace" when we should be calling the Saudi royal family a cancer.

Are the Islamic women of Saudi Arabia a cancer? The Islamic men who want reform? They are not. Islam has little to do with it. We're picking the wrong side - on purpose.

Our governments have always chosen to ally ourselves with the bad Islamic regimes. We almost never support the moderates.

You know Islamic women are prisoners of an evil ideology.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote We almost never support the moderates.
OK. 1. What moderate islamic countries do you suggest would make good strategic allies

and for that matter, 2. which of the of the 57 majority islamic countries which would you consider to be moderate??

Feel free to use several pages if necessary

I say Egypt with El Sisi in command would make a great and strategic partner  ..... I'm having some difficulties after that .... help me please

Unfortunately there aren't many moderate Islamic countries left. We helped to make that happen. There could be more moderate Islamic countries if we supported them. We can't deny the fact that we've mainly supported oppressive regimes and dictatorships. We've done it throughout the world for over at least a hundred years for our "best interests". Why are we friends with Saudi Arabia and Egypt?

Why did the US and the West invade Iraq to create ISIS? Why did Obama and the West make Libya a terrorist haven?

2. Barely any now. Again, because of our help. All of these countries were better off and more moderate before Western intervention.

Think about it. Obama, Harper, Bush, the neo-cons, and all the West have been gung ho about mucking things up in the Mid East.

We're not mucking things up because we want peace. It's modern colonialism.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"You know Islamic women are prisoners of an evil ideology.

Yes. Very much so. An evil ideology conveniently invented by men. Religion has practically nothing to do with it.

Religion is only an excuse and shames the faith and beliefs of good people.

It's no coincidence that it's mainly men who are the extremists of any religion or ideology.

cc

QuoteWhy did the US and the West invade Iraq to create ISIS? Why did Obama and the West make Libya a terrorist haven?
While I agree invasions were stupid, we didn't "create" of "make" anything. All we did was to give islam the chance to be islam  ... instead of at its own speed