Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Target liquidation begins

Started by Anonymous, February 07, 2015, 11:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I will go there today to take advantage of sales on household consumables and anything else I see that we will need throughout the year..

I was told prices are up to 30% off.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will go there today to take advantage of sales on household consumables and anything else I see that we will need throughout the year..

ac_biggrin

Only "up to" 30% off for a liquidation sale? That's nothing special. It will probably be closer to 3/4 just before they close. The problem is that it will be only dollar aisle crap left.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I will go there today to take advantage of sales on household consumables and anything else I see that we will need throughout the year..

ac_biggrin

Only "up to" 30% off for a liquidation sale? That's nothing special. It will probably be closer to 3/4 just before they close. The problem is that it will be only dollar aisle crap left.

The discount vary depending on the item..

The store I went to was very busy too..

I bought some items from the pharmacy and health and beauty section, but that was it for now..

I would like to buy a coffee maker with a milk steamer, but I didn't see what we want.

Gary Oak

Target has cheap Chinese made garbage.

Annie

I'm not even gonna step one foot in that store, they're deals are not even deals  ac_rollseyes
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm not even gonna step one foot in that store, they're deals are not even deals  ac_rollseyes

It's not as good as I expected Annie.