The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good evening, Annie. I understand what you and Keeper are saying. I did not care for that game that Blurt came up with excluding other posters and then she says she likes me a lot. How does this sound, "I like you a lot that's why I did not include you in my game." Something about that is so lame.

What the hell are you bitching about? If you are referring to that "Once Around the Hive" thread, that fucker Blurt listed me a Rosie Fucking-Fathead-O'Donnell.

Talk about an insult. It was like getting hit in the face with a wet fish.   ac_wot  

Count yourself lucky that you weren't included.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Happy Sunday Fash! I gotta go soon and try and find something for my daughter's birthday gift. She wants a Pikachu onezie but I can't find them anywhere. There's a place in Chrystal (?) Mall but I don't want to travel all that way. What to get her....  ac_dunno

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

Thanks Fash  ac_smile  She'll be 20! They sure grow up fast! I find myself thinking about when they were small.... held my hand, ran off in the store to the toy isle, called me Mommy,  asked a million questions, let me zip up their jackets.... I miss those days.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks Fash  ac_smile  She'll be 20! They sure grow up fast! I find myself thinking about when they were small.... held my hand, ran off in the store to the toy isle, called me Mommy,  asked a million questions, let me zip up their jackets.... I miss those days.

My oldest will be fourteen this year..

It's sad watching them grow up so fast.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Renee"...that fucker Blurt listed me a Rosie Fucking-Fathead-O'Donnell.

Talk about an insult. It was getting hit in the face with a wet fish.   ac_wot  

And here I thought it was a compliment. Just goes to show...  ac_dunno

Chickenfeets

Renee

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Renee"...that fucker Blurt listed me a Rosie Fucking-Fathead-O'Donnell.

Talk about an insult. It was getting hit in the face with a wet fish.   ac_wot  

And here I thought it was a compliment. Just goes to show...  ac_dunno

Just so you know, identifying anyone with that O'Donnell cow is anything but a compliment. But I think you knew that.

Don't worry Chickenfeets, I can take it.  ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Rosie O'Donnell is a fucking idiot.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmv04yKG-po

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Rosie O'Donnell is a fucking idiot.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmv04yKG-po

From her politics to her physical appearance to her self-aggrandizing, I find her revolting and most of all, unfunny.

She is a prime example of what happens when a dumbass, big-mouthed, stand-up comedian starts thinking that they are relevant to something outside of the microphone stand.

I still remember the days following 911 when that nitwit was afraid to appear on her daytime show because she thought she was important enough that the terrorists might target her big, flat, ass. Ridiculous ego-bloated bitch. ac_beating