Replies: 8535
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Why Islam is Worse Than Nazism

Started by Gary Oak, February 15, 2015, 06:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Must be a non Islamic Iranian to have a dog ... Persian Zoroastrian? Xian? . lots  of blue eyes in them

Hey. It's Alberta, right? Your horse could just stomp the dog to death
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Must be a non Islamic Iranian to have a dog

Hey. It's Alberta, right? Your horse could just stomp the dog to death

They are not religious at all even if she is a Muslim by birth. The husband likes his whiskey.

Why don't muzzies like dogs?

cc

It says they are dirty in the Q'omic Book  ... to be avoided and despised .... and most islamics will not challenge allah ... rather turn that into  fear and hate toward them

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It says they are dirty in the Q'omic Book .... and most islamics will not challenge allah ... rather turn that into  fear and hate toward them

I didn't know that. I guess they are apostates. I still hate her though. Her car alarm goes off when my baby was sleeping and her dog took a dump in my yard.

Romero

Nah, cc is just assuming. There's nothing in the Quran that says dogs are to be avoided and despised.

QuoteDogs in the Qurʼān

The Qurʼān contains three mentions of dogs:

Verse 5:4 says "Lawful for you are all good things, and [the prey] that trained [hunting] dogs and falcons catch for you."

Verse 7:176 says that if you drive a dog away, it lolls out its tongue, panting, but if you leave it alone, it lolls out its tongue anyhow.

Verse 18:18 describes the Companions of the Cave, a group of saintly young men presented in the Qurʼān as exemplars of religion, sleeping with "their dog stretching out its forelegs at the threshold." Further on, in verse 22, the dog is always counted as one of their number, no matter how they are numbered. In Muslim folklore, affectionate legends have grown around the loyal and protective qualities of this dog, whose name in legend is Qiṭmīr.

Trained hunting dogs and the dog of the Companions of the Cave are described in a positive light, and the companionship of these dogs is mentioned with approval. The Qurʼān, thus, contains not even a hint of the condemnation of dogs found in certain ḥadīths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Islam">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Islam

I've personally seen Muslims enjoying the company of their dogs and other dogs.

Anonymous

I a watching a shocking episode of 16X9 right now. Canada is prime recruiting grounds for ISIS looking for underage girls to be wives and mothers for ISIS fighters. In Canada, parental consent is not required to travel.

Bill C-51 is supposed to give the government the tools to shut down recruitment sites. However, for every one shut down two more will likely pop up.

Ray

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It says they are dirty in the Q'omic Book  ... to be avoided and despised .... and most islamics will not challenge allah ... rather turn that into  fear and hate toward them

It is traditional among Muslims all over the world to regard the dog as a dirty animal that when touched would void the wudu (ablution) and infect the one who touched it with "nagasah" (dirty impurity)!

Sadly, this concept comes from fabricated hadith which claims that the Prophet ordered the killing of dogs and gave numerous hadith that prohibit the keeping of dogs except for hunting and guarding, due to their dirty status!

However, by studying the Quran we find no such truth. No where in the Quran are dogs prohibited, nor is there any mention of any contaminating effect of these lovely animals who are man's best friend. Consequently, we must dismiss all these hadith that fabricate lies against the Prophet.

1- God tells us in the Quran about the story of the dwellers of the Cave (Surah 18). In verse 13 God tells us that they were good believers and that God guided them. In verse 18 God tells us that they had their dog with them.

Now if dogs are prohibited and dirty, would God speak of those dwellers of the Cave (who had a dog) as good believers?

2- In 5:4 God tells us that it is okay to eat what the trained dogs catch (dogs are used in hunting). Now if the dog is an animal which causes contamination by mere touch, would God tell us it is perfectly okay to eat what the dog catches with his mouth (let alone just touch the dog)?

3- The Quran contains a very important rule for all believers, and the rule is:

Nothing is haram (unlawful) unless it is prohibited by God Himself, and since God describes the Quran as complete, perfect and fully detailed, thus all the prohibitions decreed by God are found in the Quran. The following Quranic verses confirm this truth:

cc

"hadith" ... Ray is correct. By "Quomic Book" I and islam lump  the big 3 into one set of rules ... kranny a mere part of

Islamic hate for dogs is so great that at one point PC UK cops had to put booties on dogs searching Islamic homes ... not sure if they still do, but it gives one the idea of how strong are Islamic hates and PC capitulation to them

It would be nice if Islamic hate for so many things wasn't true Q, but it is true .. .and all you blabber on about is moot to that reality

You don't think Boko, ISIS, Al Shabba etc etc came out of a vacuum ... or do you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte""hadith" ... Ray is correct. By "Quomic Book" I and islam lump  the big 3 into one set of rules ... kranny a mere part of

Islamic hate for dogs is so great that at one point PC UK cops had to put booties on dogs searching Islamic homes ... not sure if they still do, but it gives one the idea of how strong are Islamic hates and PC capitulation to them

ac_wot

cc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032449/Police-sniffer-dogs-wear-bootees-house-searches-avoid-offending-Muslims.html">UK Police sniffer dogs to wear bootees during house searches to avoid offending Muslims

A recommendation initially drawn up to cover police searches of mosques where dogs are fitted with leather bootees is now said to have been extended to Muslim homes.

Under proposals from the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), the bootees would be used when the occupants objected to the search on religious grounds.

Dogs' saliva is considered to be unclean or impure in Islamic teaching and it is forbidden to keep the animals as pets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032449/Police-sniffer-dogs-wear-bootees-house-searches-avoid-offending-Muslims.html">UK Police sniffer dogs to wear bootees during house searches to avoid offending Muslims

A recommendation initially drawn up to cover police searches of mosques where dogs are fitted with leather bootees is now said to have been extended to Muslim homes.

Under proposals from the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), the bootees would be used when the occupants objected to the search on religious grounds.

Dogs' saliva is considered to be unclean or impure in Islamic teaching and it is forbidden to keep the animals as pets.

For such a small community we get some very interesting bits of information..

Thank you cc li tarte, I had no idea Muslims believed that about dogs..

But then again I never thought about it either.

eugene

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Why Islam is Worse Than Nazism

by Serkan Engin

I am an atheist author and poet, who had lived as a Sunni Muslim for 23 years from birth, and I am still living in a Muslim country, Turkey. Also, my parents and all of my relatives are still Muslim. So, my critics about Islam can be easily consider this an inside view.

I know that the title of this essay seems assertive, but I will explain the rightness of this title step-by-step in this essay.

First of all, you have to learn about Islam that if you are an "outsider", a non-Muslim, for example, a Christian, an atheist, a Buddhist, a Jew or whatever else, all Muslims have the "right" of killing and raping you, grabbing all your properties, your country, land, money and anything else. They take this "right" from the book of their belief, the Quran. In other words, they take this "right" from their belief's core, the theology of Islam.

Here are some examples of this in verses from Quran.

This verse of Quran is about "all non-Muslims", all "heretics"! — Christians, Buddhists, atheists, Jews, etc. — describing them "who wage war against Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad)"

Surat Al-Ma'idah (5.33)

http://quran.com/5/33">http://quran.com/5/33

"Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment."

And this verse of the Quran is about the order to kill the humans who left Islam, the apostates:

Surat An-Nisa' (4.89)

http://quran.com/4/89">http://quran.com/4/89

"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper."

Look at the current situation in Syria. How can Islamist terrorists slaughter Alawite people or rape Christian women so easily? Because they take this "right" from their belief and they believe that they will go to the heaven because of these vandalistic actions against "outsiders", who are out of Islam, who don't believe the same religious tenets — in other words, those who are the "heretics" according to their belief. Some Muslims say, "But they are not the real Muslims." That is a big lie; that is the exact form of real Islam, because these vandalistic actions are in accord with the orders of Quran.

You have heard many times that "Islam is a tolerant religion". That is the biggest lie that you can hear all over the World, and this lie is used as a mask to hide the terrible face of Islam. There is NO difference between Islam and Islamism. This is the main error that the modern world make about Islam. There are not different forms as Islam and Islamism, they are the same thing, and they have the same content. This separation is just only an illusion, and it is used by Muslims to hide the brutal, hateful, oppressive,murderous, genocidal face of Islam.

Islamic theology is based on the verses of the Quran and Hadith. Hadiths are the words and actions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and all Muslims must follow these words and actions in addition to the orders of Quran. For example, you have to defecate as Muhammad did, and you have to clean yourself as he did, or you can rape and enslave a "heretic" woman in a war as a sex slave as Muhammad did, or you can torture your enemy in a war to learn the place of his hidden money, as Muhammad did.

You "must" cut the hand of a thief as Muhammad did, not give him any prison sentence as do the modern laws.

You must stone a woman to death as Muhammad did, because she had sex outside of the rules of Islam (but you must only whip her partner a hundred times). If you are a Muslim, you can never set them free while considering that their sexual actions are about their own personal relations and freedom, in accord with modern laws. You must definitely apply the punishments of Muhammad such as stoning the woman to the death and whipping her partner a hundred times if you want to be a good Muslim.

Maybe you should try getting your glass jaw cracked by a Muslim this time Larry.  ac_cool

Anonymous

???? ??????

Quote from: "Maude"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032449/Police-sniffer-dogs-wear-bootees-house-searches-avoid-offending-Muslims.html">UK Police sniffer dogs to wear bootees during house searches to avoid offending Muslims

Dogs' saliva is considered to be unclean or impure in http://learnquranfast.com/">Islamic teaching and it is forbidden to keep the animals as pets.

For such a small community we get some very interesting bits of information..

Thank you cc li tarte, I had no idea Muslims believed that about dogs..

But then again I never thought about it either.

Still, I didn't read about dogs recommendations in Islam

Anonymous

Than you should read these.

Sahih Al Bukhari 4:54:539, "Narrated by Abu Talha: The Prophet said, "Angels do not enter a house which has either a dog or a picture in it."

Sahih Al Bukhari, "4:54:542, "Narrated by Sufyan bin Abi Zuhair Ash-Shani: That he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If somebody keeps a dog that is neither used for farm work nor for guarding the livestock, he will lose one Qirat (of the reward) of his good deeds everyday."