The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm cooking a chicken pasta skillet tonight..

It's tasty and easy to make.

realgrimm

quick fix for now, had a soft tortilla with  roast beef and cheese bit of mustard

Blazor

Was 74 degrees when I got home, so I fired up the grill and had salmon sausages, some pinto beans and cornbread.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Was 74 degrees when I got home, so I fired up the grill and had salmon sausages, some pinto beans and cornbread.

I've only tried corn bread and that was at a Montana's restaurant.

realgrimm

I've only had it once too and it was at Tim Hortons and they had it as a chilli bowl

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I've only tried corn bread and that was at a Montana's restaurant.

Quote from: "realgrimm"I've only had it once too and it was at Tim Hortons and they had it as a chilli bowl

Next ya gonna tell me ya dont know what sweet tea is either lol.

Damn, I have cornbread at least once a month. I love some sweet cornbread, not too sweet mind you, just a touch, with some butter on it while its still hot, mmmmmm lol.

Goes good with beans!

Frood

Some silverside, with mustard cheese sauce over steamed veggies. Lemon sorbet after.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uBcUUrDz7ww/T2ATJ0z-fLI/AAAAAAAABhI/NyVqCTAR-oE/s1600/GCMC.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uBcUUrDz7ww/T2ATJ0z-fLI/AAAAAAAABhI/NyVqCTAR-oE/s1600/GCMC.jpg">

That looks delicicious Azhya.

Frood

Is it bacon wrapped meatloaf?
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Is it bacon wrapped meatloaf?

It sure looks like it, sign me up!  :eating-smileys-emoticons43:

Blazor

Saturday night was fried chicken from a country restaurant, Sunday was fried chicken from KFC, Monday was fried chicken I made in the deep fryer lol. Think I ate 9 pieces of chicken in all lol.

Last night was Taco Tuesday.

Tonight its nice out, 80 degrees, gonna grill some hot dogs and have some onion rings.

Tomorrow my friend is bringing over some Cajun catfish Im gonna fry up. He said he was also gonna bring some pintos and rice from Bojangles. Prolly some cornbread too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Saturday night was fried chicken from a country restaurant, Sunday was fried chicken from KFC, Monday was fried chicken I made in the deep fryer lol. Think I ate 9 pieces of chicken in all lol.

Last night was Taco Tuesday.

Tonight its nice out, 80 degrees, gonna grill some hot dogs and have some onion rings.

Tomorrow my friend is bringing over some Cajun catfish Im gonna fry up. He said he was also gonna bring some pintos and rice from Bojangles. Prolly some cornbread too.

I usually make fried chicken about once a year, but I pan fry it..

We're having chicken tonight, but not fried.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I usually make fried chicken about once a year, but I pan fry it..

We're having chicken tonight, but not fried.

I figured since we are posting on page 69, that whatever I made had to be "finger licking good" (KFC's fried chicken motto)  :laugh:

I normally pan fry mine as well, I hadnt used my deep fryer in a long time.

How are you doing your chicken tonight? "Look ma, its Shake n Bake, and I helped!"  :laugh:

">

Anonymous