The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm prepping my mushroom caps tonight...shrimp with cream cheese and garlic some parsley...musbrooms will be precooked in white wine...i have to go to the store right now...and then topped off with moosareela!!  Nom nom

Happy mom's day Berry. Happy mom's day to Fash, cc, the iron chink and her mom too. Mandy, if you are a mom, same applies. :XIe76hJ:

Thank you Herman.

ac_smile

Frood

Costco hotdogs with local bakery rolls, ground Vlasic pickles made into a relish, diced onion, mustard.

Tomato sauce will be made available for the hotdog heathens in the house but will not be dispensed by myself. Yuck
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Marinated boneless , skinless chicken thighs with corn and broccoli on the barbeque tonight.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Marinated boneless , skinless chicken thighs with corn and broccoli on the barbeque tonight.

On the GRILL!!!!  :tease:

Sounds real good, Im guessing you're grilling the corn, but the broccoli?

It has poured rain all week this week, and wont stop til Wednesday. Creek behind my house is up to my fire pit.

Some dinners I've had this past week...

Frozen Chinese, Sweet & Sour chicken

Chunky Kickin' Buffalo Chicken soup

Fried Cajun Salmon

2 chicken patties with bacon and BBQ sauce in between them

Chinese take out, Black pepper chicken and Coconut chicken

Tonight might do burgers or fried pork chops, whatever I dont do will be tomorrow. Unless tonight I decide to make that stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Marinated boneless , skinless chicken thighs with corn and broccoli on the barbeque tonight.

On the GRILL!!!!  :tease:

Sounds real good, Im guessing you're grilling the corn, but the broccoli?

I  marinated the broccoli and cooked them on the bbq..

The corn goes on as is....that's  East Asian style.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Interesting, I've never heard of grilled broccoli.

When you say it goes on as is, you mean with the husk? They do it like that down here too, but I like to remove the husk and butter it up, then wrap it in foil. So the corn gets some black marks. I've never grilled 'em with the husk on, but I've heard you can still peel down the husk and butter it then cover it with the husk again before grilling.

Anonymous

Interesting, I've never heard of grilled broccoli.

When you say it goes on as is, you mean with the husk? They do it like that down here too, but I like to remove the husk and butter it up, then wrap it in foil. So the corn gets some black marks. I've never grilled 'em with the husk on, but I've heard you can still peel down the husk and butter it then cover it with the husk again before grilling.

It tastes very  similar to barbequed broccoli....lol..

No, I take the husks off..

Served as is,no butter or seasonings.

Blazor

I may try the broccoli on the grill one day lol. What did you marinate it with, teriyaki?

So you peel the husk and just grill the corn directly? I imagine you would have to do it on low so it cooks before burning. No butter!? Corn has to have butter, Paula Dean said so! "butter makes it better"  :laugh:

Anonymous

I may try the broccoli on the grill one day lol. What did you marinate it with, teriyaki?

So you peel the husk and just grill the corn directly? I imagine you would have to do it on low so it cooks before burning. No butter!? Corn has to have butter, Paula Dean said so! "butter makes it better"  :laugh:

I made it from olive oil, garlic, dijon, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.

Barbequed corn does not require butter.

Angry White Male

Man, slept in 'till 11:00!  Felt good!  Usually have to be up for work @ 05:00.  Ungodly hour...  NOW the long weekend is here!

Started the day off right with two fried eggs, four strips of almost burnt bacon, and some hash!  (the potato kind).

Anonymous

I'm making stuffed salmon on the barbeque today..

I've never made this before, so I hope it's good.

Angry White Male

You're a good wife, Fash.  Your husband is a lucky man!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making stuffed salmon on the barbeque today..

I've never made this before, so I hope it's good.

I'd like to try that.

Blazor

Anonymous

We're having marinated boneless chicken thigh, onion, red pepper and mushroom skewers on the barbeque soon.