The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My nephew and his old lady are coming over today. He is bringing venison smokies. mmm, mmm, I cannot wait.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"My nephew and his old lady are coming over today. He is bringing venison smokies. mmm, mmm, I cannot wait.

You mean sausages?  :thumbup:

I got a kilo of  fresh dorado from Pedro at the beach. Looks like grilled fish tacos, with chopped cabbage. Pinto and avocado

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"My nephew and his old lady are coming over today. He is bringing venison smokies. mmm, mmm, I cannot wait.

I got a kilo of  fresh dorado from Pedro at the beach. Looks like grilled fish tacos, with chopped cabbage. Pinto and avocado

They were frickin amazing. We did them over the pit and served them on thin whole wheat buns with home made sauerkraut, fresh cut onions and mustard. You see why I gave my nephews my rifles. They keep me supplied in venison, as well as elk and moose.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

They were frickin amazing. We did them over the pit and served them on thin whole wheat buns with home made sauerkraut, fresh cut onions and mustard. You see why I gave my nephews my rifles. They keep me supplied in venison, as well as elk and moose.

Sounds awesome. I love sausage, but rarely get it with wild game.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Except for iguana TD. :yuk:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Except for iguana TD. :yuk:

Naw. Sure doesn't taste like chicken. When I lived in the Bay Area. I used to go to this butcher who made seafood sausage. Including Salmon, Albacore, scallops, Halibut, etc. He seasoned it perfectly. Miss that stuff.

Anonymous

Meatless Monday at our house tonight.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am about to put something in the slow cooker but what? I haven't used the slow cooker in decades.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am about to put something in the slow cooker but what? I haven't used the slow cooker in decades.

Man, I love stews in the slow cooker.

Anonymous

I made balsamic chicken in the slow cooker..

It turned out wonderful.

ac_smile

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/ACC9A4A2-E84D-441E-8CBD-2B21416FC92B_zps4uxkcpgx.jpg.html">

My regular go to. Red Snapper on the charcoal grill. Limes and red onion cooked inside the cavity. One of the best eating fish ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/ACC9A4A2-E84D-441E-8CBD-2B21416FC92B_zps4uxkcpgx.jpg.html">

My regular go to. Red Snapper on the charcoal grill. Limes and red onion cooked inside the cavity. One of the best eating fish ever.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Anonymous

Red snapper is a tasty fish..

I have had it pan fried.

Twenty Dollars

Looked for the fish guy down town this morning. Gonna go again in an hour. One of his regular days. A kilo of Dorado will work.

Anonymous

We made a big batch of Kraft Dinner with spring onions, broccolini and spinach. I'll bake it in the oven at the bunk house with three shreded cheeses and bread crumbs on top.

Don't laugh, it's quite good.