The best topic

Replies: 10488
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:11:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Do you buy farm raised salmon or salmon caught from the ocean?

Ocean  :thumbup:

Its not as good as from Seattle, its Atlantic salmon, but still pretty good.

The Atlantic has the best lobster and the Pacific has the best salmon.

I cant have lobster or crab  :sad:  Those are the main/only things Im allergic to food wise. Its super good, but even a crab cake and I'll break out in hives. Too much and I cant breathe.

Im looking forward to Pacific salmon in a couple months  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

The Pacific ocean has halibut too. That's my favourite salt water fish.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"The Pacific ocean has halibut too. That's my favourite salt water fish.

Never had it, but maybe I'll try it when Im there  ac_smile

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Now this is a Black man that deserves respect.

He works hard at a passion that isn't pimpin' or drug dealing, can speak fucking English properly, and probably is a good all-around guy from what I can tell from the vid.

He has a very calming voice..

And the innuendos are funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"The Pacific ocean has halibut too. That's my favourite salt water fish.

You have never tried halibut?

ac_wot

You can buy it where you live Blazor.

Blazor

You have never tried halibut?

ac_wot

You can buy it where you live Blazor.

Dont think I've seen it, but I'll look, or wait til I get to Seattle in a couple months  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

I wanted to make veggie panini tonight but the kid won't eat sammiches.  Guess I'll make them for myself one day.

Im thinking on the lines of goat cheese, eggplant and caramelized onions.

kiebers

Got the flat end of a brisket and some ribs to start marinating this morning for Saturday grilling. Going to make a batch of BBQ sauce according to the recipe I had posted previously as well. Going to be a tasty weekend.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I wanted to make veggie panini tonight but the kid won't eat sammiches.  Guess I'll make them for myself one day.

She doesn't  like sammiches?? You're kidding.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I wanted to make veggie panini tonight but the kid won't eat sammiches.  Guess I'll make them for myself one day.

She doesn't  like sammiches?? You're kidding.

Not all children are the same.

Blazor

Debating making it a pizza and video game night. Feel like being a teen again for a night  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Debating making it a pizza and video game night. Feel like being a teen again for a night  :laugh:

We're having marinated pork chops, corn on the cob and potatoes, mushrooms and broccoli in butter cooked in tinfoil on the barbeque.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Debating making it a pizza and video game night. Feel like being a teen again for a night  :laugh:

We're having marinated pork chops, corn on the cob and potatoes, mushrooms and broccoli in butter cooked in tinfoil on the barbeque.

That sounds so good. Doing pork chops on Sunday too lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Got the flat end of a brisket and some ribs to start marinating this morning for Saturday grilling. Going to make a batch of BBQ sauce according to the recipe I had posted previously as well. Going to be a tasty weekend.

Went on the grill at 8:30 this morning. Probably another 4-5 hours for the brisket and about another 2-3 hours for the ribs. Lots of pecan smoke. Going to be a nice evening munch out.  ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone