The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"Got the flat end of a brisket and some ribs to start marinating this morning for Saturday grilling. Going to make a batch of BBQ sauce according to the recipe I had posted previously as well. Going to be a tasty weekend.

Went on the grill at 8:30 this morning. Probably another 4-5 hours for the brisket and about another 2-3 hours for the ribs. Lots of pecan smoke. Going to be a nice evening munch out.  ac_biggrin

I'll look up your bbq sauce recipe.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Got the flat end of a brisket and some ribs to start marinating this morning for Saturday grilling. Going to make a batch of BBQ sauce according to the recipe I had posted previously as well. Going to be a tasty weekend.

Went on the grill at 8:30 this morning. Probably another 4-5 hours for the brisket and about another 2-3 hours for the ribs. Lots of pecan smoke. Going to be a nice evening munch out.  ac_biggrin

OOPS...meant to post this...LOL

https://i.imgur.com/fmQS2Hk.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

OOPS...meant to post this...LOL

https://i.imgur.com/fmQS2Hk.jpg?1">

That looks so good kiebers.

Angry White Male

When my ex was around, I used to cook good shit like that on my American made Weber (not the Chinese made Weber, which most are now)...

When one becomes single, the drive and desire to even power up the Weber fades...  The thing hasn't had its cover off in a long time.  Makes me sad.

Angry White Male

Tuna sandwich tonight.  Wit extra cheese!~

Whenever I open a can of tuna, I can't help but think of a couple of dirty sluts I banged back in tha day...  Their cunts smelled like tuna fish.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When my ex was around, I used to cook good shit like that on my American made Weber (not the Chinese made Weber, which most are now)...

When one becomes single, the drive and desire to even power up the Weber fades...  The thing hasn't had its cover off in a long time.  Makes me sad.

I call horse shit!  :laugh:

I grilled even more when I became single lol. I use to a lot before, but it did increase.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Btw, damn good lookin' grub Kiebers!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"

I grilled even more when I became single lol. I use to a lot before, but it did increase.

It's true.  Cooking for one, I have really lost all desire to put much work into any dish.  The same incentive just isn't there anymore, it seems...

In fact, I've lost incentive to do a lot of things that I used to do.

kiebers

Ribs were perfect. Have not tried the brisket yet but I am sure it will be as good as always.

The wife also made some bacon wrapped jalapeno's stuffed with shrimp. Really big peppers that we were able to get 2 shrimp in. Cut the peppers in half lengthwise use one half to lay the shrimp in them wrap with bacon and put on the grill. Seeds and membrane removed so the heat wasn't bad at all.

https://i.imgur.com/CE0fOet.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Paper plates?  Too lazy to do the dishes, Kiebs?   :icon_wink:

kiebers

I do the dishes every day. Wouldn't call it lazy but.....LOL

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Btw, damn good lookin' grub Kiebers!

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Ribs were perfect. Have not tried the brisket yet but I am sure it will be as good as always.

The wife also made some bacon wrapped jalapeno's stuffed with shrimp. Really big peppers that we were able to get 2 shrimp in. Cut the peppers in half lengthwise use one half to lay the shrimp in them wrap with bacon and put on the grill. Seeds and membrane removed so the heat wasn't bad at all.

https://i.imgur.com/CE0fOet.jpg?1">

That looks so good kiebers.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Now this is a Black man that deserves respect.

He works hard at a passion that isn't pimpin' or drug dealing, can speak fucking English properly, and probably is a good all-around guy from what I can tell from the vid.
We have African lawyers, doctors and engineers in this city.

I put the answer in another thread.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"

It's true.  Cooking for one, I have really lost all desire to put much work into any dish.  The same incentive just isn't there anymore, it seems...

In fact, I've lost incentive to do a lot of things that I used to do.

Well if thats how ya feel, then ya cant honestly knock Kieber's paper plates  :laugh:

I hate dishes, I use paper plates a LOT, unless its a real nice meal for the lady. I only see her 3 nights a week though.

I do know what ya mean though. I dont make elaborate meals like I use to if its just me. Plus its a big time saver to not have to make a lot or do all the clean up. Single life is a busy life lol.