The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Your friend ordered food from Russia?

:roll:

He did the same to me lol, but its Moscow, Pennsylvania  :laugh:

I didn't know such a town existed.

Blazor

Your friend ordered food from Russia?

:roll:

He did the same to me lol, but its Moscow, Pennsylvania  :laugh:

I didn't know such a town existed.

I didnt either til recently. Its population is barely over 2000. Prolly Amish country.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

I´ve watched this video many times..

The steak looks really good..

Its probably gonna be really tough to make..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve watched this video many times..

">

A bit too rare for my family's tastes.

Odinson

">

Its just medium rare steak..

The restaurant standard..

The colouring in that flick just makes it look more reddish.

Odinson

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

">

We like well done.

Blazor

Speaking of which, my brother and family met at a restaurant last night. They are known for steak, always been good before, but last night was disappointing. A few years ago the place taught me about Pittsburgh style, so I always order that. Its basically charred on both sides and medium rare. They brought it out, and I kid you not, the bottom was red and cold. I like a bloody steak, but not cold. So they took it back, but threw the same piece on it, overcooking it, and also added more salt I think cause it tasted too salty. It was "ok", but was a let down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of which, my brother and family met at a restaurant last night. They are known for steak, always been good before, but last night was disappointing. A few years ago the place taught me about Pittsburgh style, so I always order that. Its basically charred on both sides and medium rare. They brought it out, and I kid you not, the bottom was red and cold. I like a bloody steak, but not cold. So they took it back, but threw the same piece on it, overcooking it, and also added more salt I think cause it tasted too salty. It was "ok", but was a let down.

:yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of which, my brother and family met at a restaurant last night. They are known for steak, always been good before, but last night was disappointing. A few years ago the place taught me about Pittsburgh style, so I always order that. Its basically charred on both sides and medium rare. They brought it out, and I kid you not, the bottom was red and cold. I like a bloody steak, but not cold. So they took it back, but threw the same piece on it, overcooking it, and also added more salt I think cause it tasted too salty. It was "ok", but was a let down.

Dont need A1 sauce when the blood is perfect for dipping in  :laugh:

Anonymous

Dont need A1 sauce when the blood is perfect for dipping in  :laugh:

That's disgusting.

Berry Sweet

I lived with a room mate who use to make actual blood gravy.  I thought it was nasty.  I did try it one day...he use to make it quite a bit with Yorkshire pudding.  TBH, it was really yummy.  I could never make it myself, but I would eat it again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I lived with a room mate who use to make actual blood gravy.  I thought it was nasty.  I did try it one day...he use to make it quite a bit with Yorkshire pudding.  TBH, it was really yummy.  I could never make it myself, but I would eat it again.

Berry Sweet

I know the thought of it is gross.  But the taste is good.  Blood is a natural thickener too.  But in all honesty, people cant say a prepared gravy made with blood is gross, because they themselves eat the flesh of an animal...tbh, that is gross too.

Frood

Who hasn't whisked flour and water in the base of a roasting tray with the juices? Same thing.
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions