The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank you for posting this recipe kiebers.

ac_smile

I thoroughly enjoyed the pieces he sent me, SO good. I wanna make it someday too.

Its Tolkien Reading Day, so Im having some apple chicken sausages, some mixed mushrooms, and some nice crispy bacon.

I haven't made a cake in many years..

My daughter's eighteenth birthday could be the right reason to try kiebers' recipe.

Blazor

ac_smile

I thoroughly enjoyed the pieces he sent me, SO good. I wanna make it someday too.

Its Tolkien Reading Day, so Im having some apple chicken sausages, some mixed mushrooms, and some nice crispy bacon.

My daughter's eighteenth birthday could be the right reason to try kiebers' recipe.

It was so good! Its what I had on my birthday  :laugh:

What is her favorite flavor if she eats cake?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

ac_smile

I usually buy a light East Asian fruit flan cake with whipped cream instead of icing for her birthdays.

Blazor

ac_smile

I usually buy a light East Asian fruit flan cake with whipped cream instead of icing for her birthdays.

Ah ok, Kieber's rum cake would go good with whipped cream I imagine, but it dont need it  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

kiebers

Ah ok, Kieber's rum cake would go good with whipped cream I imagine, but it dont need it  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I had the last piece today. Topped it with some vanilla bean gelato. That was fairly awesome...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

ac_smile

I know what Fash means. Those type of cakes have no frosting at all on them. Lots of fruit slices and whipped cream instead. They are really light. I had a slice of one them at a Vietnamese birthday party.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

I had the last piece today. Topped it with some vanilla bean gelato. That was fairly awesome...LOL

:thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

ac_smile

I know what Fash means. Those type of cakes have no frosting at all on them. Lots of fruit slices and whipped cream instead. They are really light. I had a slice of one them at a Vietnamese birthday party.

Reminds me of the Amaretto cake I had at the tea tavern this past weekend (Kieber's was better) lol. Had whipped cream, a few grapes, and a couple slices of kiwi with it. Let me see if I can snag the pic off the phone........

Blazor

Here we go.....

https://i.ibb.co/mTZBSN8/tea-and-cake.jpg">

Blazor

Hell while Im in my phone, this was tonights dinner lol. Its Tolkien Reading day, so I made Hobbit food, some mushrooms, apple chicken sausages, and some nice crispy bacon lol.

https://i.ibb.co/qkxF6R9/Tolkien-meal.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Here we go.....

https://i.ibb.co/mTZBSN8/tea-and-cake.jpg">

It's different than that Blazor..

I'll look for a picture of an East Asian style cake.

Frood

We're having chicken garlic Kiev's with steamed veggies and mash (because I'm feeling lazy as af).
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Hell while Im in my phone, this was tonights dinner lol. Its Tolkien Reading day, so I made Hobbit food, some mushrooms, apple chicken sausages, and some nice crispy bacon lol.

https://i.ibb.co/qkxF6R9/Tolkien-meal.jpg">

Bacon for supper?

Blazor

Bacon for supper?

Why not  :laugh:

It was Hobbit themed  :laugh:

(from Lord of the Rings, in honor of Tolkien Reading day)

I also do bacon on Breakfast for Dinner night too. Sometimes breakfast for dinner is good, something different.

Blazor

Taco Tuesday tonight!