The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Today is one of those days.  I havent even eaten all day and im still not hungry....nothing is coming to mind.  But the kid will come barrelling thru the door in a few hours and be on the hunt for a meal...im gonna go check out the grocery store and see what spots my eye.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Today is one of those days.  I havent even eaten all day and im still not hungry....nothing is coming to mind.  But the kid will come barrelling thru the door in a few hours and be on the hunt for a meal...im gonna go check out the grocery store and see what spots my eye.

Save on Foods has a nice deli.

Berry Sweet

Yes...I buy their chicken pot pies sometimes.  I just bought some chicken fillets, im gonna mix in some cream of chicken soup and serve over rice with broccoli.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes...I buy their chicken pot pies sometimes.  I just bought some chicken fillets, im gonna mix in some cream of chicken soup and serve over rice with broccoli.

Does your kid like that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes...I buy their chicken pot pies sometimes.  I just bought some chicken fillets, im gonna mix in some cream of chicken soup and serve over rice with broccoli.

Does your kid like that?

I wish my son liked broccoli more..

He'll eat it, but he prefers potatoes or fried rice.

Berry Sweet

Does your kid like that?

Yes.  She fuckin loves rice!  Everytime I see her eat it, I tell her she should've been born Asian lol   she wont eat broccoli often so I made cauliflower too.  Shes pretty good with most vegetables, I just have to keep rotating different kinds everyday so she doesnt get bored.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Does your kid like that?

Yes.  She fuckin loves rice!  Everytime I see her eat it, I tell her she should've been born Asian lol   she wont eat broccoli often so I made cauliflower too.  Shes pretty good with most vegetables, I just have to keep rotating different kinds everyday so she doesnt get bored.

I meant the veggies. That's good she eats her dark greens.

Anonymous

Does your kid like that?

I change vegetables around too, but my son especially doesn't really like them.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Does your kid like that?

They liked salad so I would put more vegetables and fruits in the salad and they ate it. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Does your kid like that?

They liked salad so I would put more vegetables and fruits in the salad and they ate it. :laugh3:

My old lady substitutes barrel wash for  viniagrette dressing on salads to get me to eat my greens.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

Quote from: "Velvet"I had Blaze Pizza today. It was disappointing.

Next time try the REAL Blaze Pizza  ac_cool

I never tried Blaze Pizza, but I'm not a pizza fan anyway..

Do you mean some of the franchises aren't real?

I just meant pizza by me, the Blaze  :laugh:

I make GOOD pizza. Hell I only worked in the pizza industry for 10 years lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Does your kid like that?

My old lady substitutes barrel wash for  viniagrette dressing on salads to get me to eat my greens.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Does your kid like that?

I meant the veggies. That's good she eats her dark greens.

Shes opened to eating more foods as shes getting older.  Loves different kinds of salads, green beans, asparagus...even kale and spinach!  Shes got a bunny now, so she hangs out with him and eats salad lol

Berry Sweet

Lol that might not be bad if it was the correct barrel wash with some oil and herbs, like vodka or bourbon.  Or a fruit salad with a margarita dressing.

Anonymous

Lol that might not be bad if it was the correct barrel wash with some oil and herbs, like vodka or bourbon.  Or a fruit salad with a margarita dressing.

Fruit salad if for fruits.