The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Blazor"Taco Tuesday!

I met up with my friend at the taco joint, got a fish taco, shrimp taco, beef taco, and some tortilla chips with goat cheese, mmmmmm.

All one taco or three separate tacos?

3 different ones  ac_smile

Dont know what Im having tonight just yet, might be grilled burgers when I get back from the Jam.

Sounds good. I tried a fish taco recently for the very first time since the idea did not appeal to me. It was actually quite good. Now I am considering shrimp taco but not too eagerly.

Fish tacos are good.

:thumbup:

What kind of fish do you have with fish tacos?

I tried it with haddock.

Blazor

I met up with my friend at the taco joint, got a fish taco, shrimp taco, beef taco, and some tortilla chips with goat cheese, mmmmmm.

Dont know what Im having tonight just yet, might be grilled burgers when I get back from the Jam.

Sounds good. I tried a fish taco recently for the very first time since the idea did not appeal to me. It was actually quite good. Now I am considering shrimp taco but not too eagerly.

Fish tacos are good.

I tried it with haddock.

I honestly dont know lol. I've never made 'em, but its usually a fried and breaded white fish at places I go.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Fish tacos are good.

I tried it with haddock.

I honestly dont know lol. I've never made 'em, but its usually a fried and breaded white fish at places I go.

Probably haddock, perhaps basa.

Blazor

Fish tacos are good.

I tried it with haddock.

Thing is I dont think we get haddock around here. I wanna guess flounder or something.

Anonymous

Fish tacos are good.

I tried it with haddock.

Thing is I dont think we get haddock around here. I wanna guess flounder or something.

That could be.

Blazor

Put some KC BBQ dry rub on a chicken breast and grilled it, with some buttery mashed taters on the side.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Put some KC BBQ dry rub on a chicken breast and grilled it, with some buttery mashed taters on the side.

I didn't know there was a KC dry rub.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Put some KC BBQ dry rub on a chicken breast and grilled it, with some buttery mashed taters on the side.

By Weber  :thumbup:

https://bg-foods-weber-seasonings.s3.amazonaws.com/products/Kansas%20City%20BBQ%20Rub%20-00047600003710">

Anonymous

By Weber  :thumbup:

https://bg-foods-weber-seasonings.s3.amazonaws.com/products/Kansas%20City%20BBQ%20Rub%20-00047600003710">

Of course.

Anonymous

I had a Buddha satay bowl from Freshii today. Who said healthy isn't tasty.

kiebers

Boiled shrimp (Slap ya Mama seafood boil), cocktail sauce and pico de gallo mixed together. Put some of the pico sauce on a cracker, top with the boiled shrimp....yum...

Want the extra bad stuff???? Put some butter on the cracker to start....soooo good.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Boiled shrimp (Slap ya Mama seafood boil), cocktail sauce and pico de gallo mixed together. Put some of the pico sauce on a cracker, top with the boiled shrimp....yum...

Want the extra bad stuff???? Put some butter on the cracker to start....soooo good.

That's different......to me anyway.

Anonymous

We're talking advantage of the dying hours of summer today..

I look forward to barbeque chicken kebabs today.

Anonymous

Pan fried egg plant, tofu, broccoli and rice for meatless Monday tonight.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Boiled shrimp (Slap ya Mama seafood boil), cocktail sauce and pico de gallo mixed together. Put some of the pico sauce on a cracker, top with the boiled shrimp....yum...

I got some of that Slap ya Mama seasoning lol.