The best topic

Replies: 10512
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:15:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Burgers..

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-08-20/1250798861723.jpg">

Tastiest looking hamburger buns i have ever seen.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"I ate at the taco joint last night, fish taco, beef taco, and a shrimp taco, with chips and goat cheese.

Tonight prolly be corndogs after the jam.

Better than corn dogs with jam. :yuk:

Dont knock it til you try it! lol

I've never tried it lol, but would try almost anything. Hmm, PB & Jelly corndogs does sound interesting lol.

White people have the palate of goats.

:laugh:

Um hello, you're talking to Duncan Hines here. Even your mom would like my cooking  ac_dance

Mom is a damned good cook. On par with Azhya. Mom is picky about food too. Burgers with PB and J don't cut it.

I know she is, and Azhya too lol.

Btw, that burger I mentioned did not have jelly on it lol.

Ya know, your mom was a virgin once too, til she heard how good dick was. So you know what she did, she tried it, and next thing ya know, Shen Li was born. Cause your mom tried something new  :laugh:

WTF?? I thought this thread was about food.

:roll:

Pris is a good mom and poster, so I wont keep going with that lol..... but you know Im right  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"Burgers..

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-08-20/1250798861723.jpg">

Sir Mix A Lot is in my head now lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I ate at the taco joint last night, fish taco, beef taco, and a shrimp taco, with chips and goat cheese.

I've never tried it lol, but would try almost anything. Hmm, PB & Jelly corndogs does sound interesting lol.

Um hello, you're talking to Duncan Hines here. Even your mom would like my cooking  ac_dance

Mom is a damned good cook. On par with Azhya. Mom is picky about food too. Burgers with PB and J don't cut it.

Ya know, your mom was a virgin once too, til she heard how good dick was. So you know what she did, she tried it, and next thing ya know, Shen Li was born. Cause your mom tried something new  :laugh:

Pris is a good mom and poster, so I wont keep going with that lol..... but you know Im right  :laugh:

Priscilla is a sweetie.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Priscilla is a sweetie.

She really is. I would cook her dinner lol. OR, let her cook me dinner and compliment her a thousand times on making such a good meal, and making such a fine daughter with such a fine ass  :laugh:

Anonymous

Can you ask your mom if she wants to sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Can you ask your mom if she wants to sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash.

Since no one is up for it, I will take the ring to Mordor! I will sit on Hermans knee! ..... so long as I get plenty of barrel wash and he doesnt get touchy feely  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

SHE"S NOT INTERESTED. FUCK OFF!! :mad:

Blazor

Anonymous

I'm making easy skillet lasagna for supper tonight with a caesar salad.

Blazor

That sounds good Fash!

I miss my moms lasagna.

Just remember, if you are sick, your throat might get more agitated with the dairy from the cheese. I avoid dairy when sick.

Dont know what Im making tonight yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"That sounds good Fash!

I miss my moms lasagna.

Just remember, if you are sick, your throat might get more agitated with the dairy from the cheese. I avoid dairy when sick.

What I'm making isn't real lasagna..

I chose this because it's easy to make and I have no energy with this flu I have.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"That sounds good Fash!

I miss my moms lasagna.

What I'm making isn't real lasagna..

I chose this because it's easy to make and I have no energy with this flu I have.

Aww poor thing, hope you feel better.

You need chicken noodle soup!

Anonymous

I had steak fries for lunch today with my son.

Berry Sweet

I'm making ribs again tonight.  Seasoned and with fresh lemon juice...that fake stuff is nasty.