The best topic

Replies: 10520
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Fudge, bah humbug.

https://media.giphy.com/media/11sJtJYfibXrhu/giphy.gif">

:laugh:

You take your fudge seriously.

I can testify that he does indeed take fudge making seriously. It was too damn tasty. Didn't last long....LOL

I believe you. I have fudge once a year. I like good fudge in small amounts.

And I only make mine once a year, perfect! lol

Im honestly the same way. But if I happen to be at some festival or something, and spot some good homemade fudge (I can tell most times if it looks good, if it doesnt shine at all, and looks rather dull, its usually dry), I'll get a piece or two. GOOD is hard to come by! I never buy store bought fudge.

Try Cabela's once. It is good.

I will!

Nearest one to me is in Tennessee. Right past it in Gatlinburg is some homemade fudge shops that I would like to try too lol.

No Cabela's in your state? That is strange.

They are an American chain.

But they do ship worldwide. And Lands End. And LL Bean.  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I can testify that he does indeed take fudge making seriously. It was too damn tasty. Didn't last long....LOL

Im honestly the same way. But if I happen to be at some festival or something, and spot some good homemade fudge (I can tell most times if it looks good, if it doesnt shine at all, and looks rather dull, its usually dry), I'll get a piece or two. GOOD is hard to come by! I never buy store bought fudge.

Try Cabela's once. It is good.

I will!

Nearest one to me is in Tennessee. Right past it in Gatlinburg is some homemade fudge shops that I would like to try too lol.

They are an American chain.

But they do ship worldwide. And Lands End. And LL Bean.  ac_dunno

I've never bought anything from Cabela's, but I like their stores.

Blazor

Nope, wish there was. Think its only 2-3 hours from here though.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I can mix a pretty good cocktail, but I am not a great cook and I've never baked in my life. I would imagine your gf appreciates your culinary skills.

Cool man  :thumbup:

I've always thought I would make a good bar tender lol.

I spoil her lol. She met my cooking before she met me. Its what made her think "if he can cook this good, I wonder what else he is good at"  :laugh:

Heres what happened, my brother was married to a girl back then, she worked at Starbucks, and she knew my gf was single at the time, and thought we would make a good pair. So, we started talking on the phone and around that time I had made my Earthquake cake for my birthday. She told me how people still get roofied at bars. My brother came over and we were hanging out, and he had to go pick up his wife, so I said hold on, take this. Gave him a paper bag, with a few slices in it, and a note saying "these are roofie free" to give her lol. She was instantly hooked after eating that cake lol.

Your brother used to be straight?

hahaha, yup. Tell ya truth, I think hes bi.

Anonymous

What about Bass Pro Shops?

Blazor

Not here either, but there is one close to Cabelas in Tennessee  :laugh:

Here, our best option is Sportsman's Warehouse. Fuck Dicks, I wont shop there after their PR stunt on guns recently. We ran Gander Mountain out of town, no service and expensive prices, fuck them too lol.

Anonymous

Here, our best option is Sportsman's Warehouse. Fuck Dicks, I wont shop there after their PR stunt on guns recently. We ran Gander Mountain out of town, no service and expensive prices, fuck them too lol.

Bass Pro Shop has a huge store about South of here. Every type of watercraft is sold there. Expensive though. I would buy second hand if I was to ever buy a boat. And it's unlikely I will be buying a boat.

Blazor

Bass Pro Shop has a huge store about South of here. Every type of watercraft is sold there. Expensive though. I would buy second hand if I was to ever buy a boat. And it's unlikely I will be buying a boat.

Used boats are usually pretty cheap. Up North I wouldnt own one, but down here its nice on a hot day to take a float in a tube or a boat.

kiebers

Used boats are usually pretty cheap. Up North I wouldnt own one, but down here its nice on a hot day to take a float in a tube or a boat.

Depending on the model, used boats down here on the Texas coast are unbelievably high dollar. Boats have gotten extremely expensive. Right now a brand new flats boat can run almost 100 grand. A three-five year old one will go for 50 to 70 grand. Probably have to find one that is at least 20 years old to get in the price range I want to spend. Hell, I can sell my current boat for 75% of the purchase price and it's 19 years old. Better resale value on used boats than used cars. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Depending on the model, used boats down here on the Texas coast are unbelievably high dollar. Boats have gotten extremely expensive. Right now a brand new flats boat can run almost 100 grand. A three-five year old one will go for 50 to 70 grand. Probably have to find one that is at least 20 years old to get in the price range I want to spend. Hell, I can sell my current boat for 75% of the purchase price and it's 19 years old. Better resale value on used boats than used cars. LOL

Wow!

They real cheap here. Wish I had bought my dads Bayliner long ago. Slept 6, had a shower, kitchen, dining, would go 45 mph, and he sold it for $5000!

Anonymous

Boats are a seasonal toy here, so I would say used boats do not hold their value in Canada like they do in South Texas.

Blazor

Boats are a seasonal toy here, so I would say used boats do not hold their value in Canada like they do in South Texas.

Plus he is near the coast.

Im near mountains here lol, but we do have a couple lakes and rivers. Thing is though, if you dock at the lake (which you have to with a bigger boat), they gouge you year round. So when they sell they normally sell cheap, cause no one wants to pay that docking fee.

Anonymous

Plus he is near the coast.

Im near mountains here lol, but we do have a couple lakes and rivers. Thing is though, if you dock at the lake (which you have to with a bigger boat), they gouge you year round. So when they sell they normally sell cheap, cause no one wants to pay that docking fee.

IHJ is near a very large lake.

Anonymous

I'm making creamy garlic parmesan chicken alfredo with chef's salad tonight.

Blazor

Sounds good Fash.

Last night I had leftover meatloaf, and some mashed taters.

Tonight, depends if my son eats the rest  :laugh:

Btw, my fudge last night at the Jam was a hit. It ALL got demolished, which was a lil over a pound and a half, roughly 60 pieces.

The rest of this batch goes to Kiebers. Its going in the mail tonight man!

I'll make another batch tonight as well. Gotta send my brother some, give some to friends, and some for Christmas.