What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I got two fridges full of leftovers from Christmas eve and yesterday. We heated up some sweet and sour pork and vermicelli.

I had no leftovers. Everywhere I went, wasnt much worth saving lol. We ate all that I made Wednesday night. Thats ok, there will be lots leftover Sunday, 14lb ham I got from work last month Im making lol.

I'm cooking a ham for New Years eve......it's not that big though.

Thats not what she said!  :laugh:

I'll have leftover ham on New Years, with some black eyed peas, and something else. See what happens this year. My dad told me to have pork and black eyed peas on New Years, last time I did that 7 years ago, I found out my wife was cheating on me. Hoping for a different turnaround this time lol.

Along with ham, I'm cooking mini potatoes, asparagus, and course pineapple.

Mmmmmmm. I like putting pineapple on the ham, taking the juice and mixing it with brown sugar, and pouring it over the ham before it cooks. Asparagus makes my pee smell awful lol. Grilled asparagus is my favorite way to make it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I got two fridges full of leftovers from Christmas eve and yesterday. We heated up some sweet and sour pork and vermicelli.

I had no leftovers. Everywhere I went, wasnt much worth saving lol. We ate all that I made Wednesday night. Thats ok, there will be lots leftover Sunday, 14lb ham I got from work last month Im making lol.

I'm cooking a ham for New Years eve......it's not that big though.

Thats not what she said!  :laugh:

I'll have leftover ham on New Years, with some black eyed peas, and something else. See what happens this year. My dad told me to have pork and black eyed peas on New Years, last time I did that 7 years ago, I found out my wife was cheating on me. Hoping for a different turnaround this time lol.

Along with ham, I'm cooking mini potatoes, asparagus, and course pineapple.

Mmmmmmm. I like putting pineapple on the ham, taking the juice and mixing it with brown sugar, and pouring it over the ham before it cooks. Asparagus makes my pee smell awful lol. Grilled asparagus is my favorite way to make it.

I'll cook the asparagus in the oven coated in the same glaze as the ham.

Blazor

You messed up your quote Fash! There is no reply lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"You messed up your quote Fash! There is no reply lol.

I posted inside the quote..

It's fixed now.

Anonymous

My mom gave me leftovers and so did my gf's mom. Guess what I am having today.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"You messed up your quote Fash! There is no reply lol.

I posted inside the quote..

It's fixed now.

Lol gotcha. Thats interesting, I would like to try doing that some time. The glaze on the asparagus you mentioned.

Blazor

My friend gave me some thin deer steak fillets, Im gonna grill those tonight with a baked tater.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"My friend gave me some thin deer steak fillets, Im gonna grill those tonight with a baked tater.

That'll be delicious..

My family loves venison.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"My friend gave me some thin deer steak fillets, Im gonna grill those tonight with a baked tater.

That'll be delicious..

My family loves venison.

:thumbup:  ac_dance

Anonymous

Supper will be open faced hot turkey sandwiches with gravy, cauliflower and carrots.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"Supper will be open faced hot turkey sandwiches with gravy, cauliflower and carrots.

mmmm, I had those open faced sammiches a couple weeks ago. So good and comforting on a cold day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Supper will be open faced hot turkey sandwiches with gravy, cauliflower and carrots.

mmmm, I had those open faced sammiches a couple weeks ago. So good and comforting on a cold day.

My husband likes them too..

I think most Europeans do.

Frood

Fried with a light coating of flour in butter and onions is great.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I've never tried venison like that.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I've never tried venison like that.

Works extremely well with the backstraps. Doesn't need that long to cook and stay super tender.
Blahhhhhh...