Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"https://i.imgur.com/dGfkXin.jpg?1">

Looks good!

Didnt know you used spiced rum!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Thanks kiebers, I will buy the ingredients tomorrow and make it New Years Day..

But, I will try a warm rum-caramel sauce.

That sounds good...

I don't often bake cakes, so it should be a nice treat to start the New Year.

:thumbup:

I've started to get a reputation at the Jam I go to. Now instead of Angeline the Baker, they were singing Blazor the Baker last time I was there with fudge  :laugh:

Was so funny, this one guy was playing around, and said he made it. Then someone else said nah Blazor made it, and the next thing ya know, everyone was hopping out their seat for some lol. He said "screw you guys" lolol, cause they didnt hop up when he said he made it lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making a turkey and vegetable stir fry for supper tonight using some of the leftover turkey dark meat.

Wow, making a rum cake, AND having meat on Meatless Monday, you're on a roll  :laugh:

I'll prolly have leftovers tonight. I made a ham last night with pineapples, mac and cheese, green beans and taters, baked beans and biscuits.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"I want soup today.

We've actually had some nice days for almost a week now. Upper 50's to low 60's, got up to 70 on Saturday!

Blazor

On New Years Eve, it was a Taco Tuesday, I made 21 tacos, Spanish Rice, can of chili beans, and nachos.

Last night, I made a pizza with a pound of spicy sausage, a pound of bacon, and Canadian bacon (ham lol).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making a turkey and vegetable stir fry for supper tonight using some of the leftover turkey dark meat.

Wow, making a rum cake, AND having meat on Meatless Monday, you're on a roll  :laugh:

I'll prolly have leftovers tonight. I made a ham last night with pineapples, mac and cheese, green beans and taters, baked beans and biscuits.

All rules are suspended during Christimas..

Everything is back to normal on Monday.

Blazor

All rules are suspended during Christimas..

Everything is back to normal on Monday.

:laugh:  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"On New Years Eve, it was a Taco Tuesday, I made 21 tacos, Spanish Rice, can of chili beans, and nachos.

Last night, I made a pizza with a pound of spicy sausage, a pound of bacon, and Canadian bacon (ham lol).

Did you make or buy the crust?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"On New Years Eve, it was a Taco Tuesday, I made 21 tacos, Spanish Rice, can of chili beans, and nachos.

I use Pilsbury thin crust  :laugh:

Just cause its easy. I would eventually like to try and make a homemade dough. I've got a couple recipes, just havent gotten around to it.

Anonymous

Just cause its easy. I would eventually like to try and make a homemade dough. I've got a couple recipes, just havent gotten around to it.

I've never tried Pilsbury's pizza crust......is it good?

Blazor

I like it  :thumbup:

I dont usually buy the preformed pizza dough that you find in the non fridge aisle, dont seem right lol.

Anonymous

I dont usually buy the preformed pizza dough that you find in the non fridge aisle, dont seem right lol.

I think I will look for it and make a pizza for a treat, not this weekend, but next weekend.

Blazor

I think I will look for it and make a pizza for a treat, not this weekend, but next weekend.

I use this to make all my pizzas on  :thumbup:

The Presto Pizzaz Pizza oven.....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41R1GjtSJ1L._SX355_.jpg">

SO much better than the oven! And saves electricity.

Anonymous

I use this to make all my pizzas on  :thumbup:

The Presto Pizzaz Pizza oven.....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41R1GjtSJ1L._SX355_.jpg">

SO much better than the oven! And saves electricity.

I don't have one, so I have to use our oven.

Anonymous

I saved most of the turkey dark meat and today I'm making turkey soup.