Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista":t1929:
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Velvet"I have a craving for soft tacos with beef.

Im having the American version tonight.... a hotdog  :laugh:

The kind like DD posted a picture of.

Why so mad lol  :laugh:  ?

Nah, just mustard and chili. "maybe" some relish, been craving pickles lately for some reason, maybe Im pregnant  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I'm not angry at all Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm not angry at all Blazor.

ac_smile

Lol you had the angry emoji lol, maybe it was an accident  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm not angry at all Blazor.

ac_smile

Lol you had the angry emoji lol, maybe it was an accident  :laugh:

I didn't see that Blazor, thank you for letting me know.

Anonymous

I'm getting something from the deli tonight, maybe chili and whole wheat French bread that can warm up in the oven.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm getting something from the deli tonight, maybe chili and whole wheat French bread that can warm up in the oven.

Mmmm, I been craving chili again too.

Last night I had that mango chutney salmon, rice, and an egg roll.

Dont know tonight yet.

Tomorrow my gf is having an Italian food party for her bday. All her friends are bringing Italian dishes, and she is making eggplant parmesan. I joked that I would bring a bucket of fried chicken, but she liked that idea cause she said that is another of her favorite things lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm getting something from the deli tonight, maybe chili and whole wheat French bread that can warm up in the oven.

Dont know tonight yet.

Tomorrow my gf is having an Italian food party for her bday. All her friends are bringing Italian dishes, and she is making eggplant parmesan. I joked that I would bring a bucket of fried chicken, but she liked that idea cause she said that is another of her favorite things lol.

Happy birthday to your girlfriend.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dont know tonight yet.

Happy birthday to your girlfriend.

Thanks Fash, its Tuesday, but she doing the friend celebratory thing tomorrow lol. Tuesday I'll take her to eat, prolly at the Mexican place that has the Margaritas, cause for one, its on a Taco Tuesday lol, and two, those margaritas are perfect for birthdays! Big, strong, and tasty lol  :XIe76hJ:  :3og2y8p:

Anonymous

I think I'll make Korean bi bim bap today.

Anonymous

I tried Barcelo's chicken. I won't go there again.

Anonymous

It's another meatless Monday...the last one before I go to Taiwan..

Today I'm making roasted garlic and broccoli souffle with warm whole wheat dinner rolls.

Anonymous

It's another meatless Monday...the last one before I go to Taiwan..

Today I'm making roasted garlic and broccoli souffle with warm whole wheat dinner rolls.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's another meatless Monday...the last one before I go to Taiwan..

That sounds good.

Send some over on the next plane....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It's another meatless Monday...the last one before I go to Taiwan..

That sounds good.

Send some over on the next plane....lol

It's good recovery food after surgery.

caskur

My first meal after sugery was broccoli, carrots, a chickpea curry and rice...I didn't touch the bread roll or ice-cream and only ate half the rice because my blood sugar was high.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol