The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Doing hamburgers tonight
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm making a Japanese miso broth ramen tomight.

Anonymous

Yesterday, I made different kinds of banana bread. Some with walnuts, some with chocolate chips. Today, I'm making butter tarts.

I don't know why I'm doing all this baking. My kids and my grandkids can't visit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Yesterday, I made different kinds of banana bread. Some with walnuts, some with chocolate chips. Today, I'm making butter tarts.

I don't know why I'm doing all this baking. My kids and my grandkids can't visit.

Maybe you can mail it to posters here.

:laugh:

caskur

So my dinner at the computer tonight is diced chicken breast stir fried with cauliflower, onion, ginger, garlic served on a bed of basmati rice. It contains a little Soy sauce and lots and lots of fresh coriander.

https://ibb.co/kMbrGcx">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

That looks good caskur.

caskur

It was a simple Thai style dish.

Cooking season is coming along for us now and I am extremely reluctant to get take-away or eat out.

It was nice. The chicken was very tender.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I'm making garlic chicken penne Arabiate today.

Anonymous

I'm making turkey and vegetable stir fry for supper tonight.

caskur

This was lunch. The husband cooked it. It wasn't very nice really. Too much oil and the rice was mushy...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I'm making turkey soup tonight.

Anonymous

It was a gorgeous day yesterday, so that means barbeque. We had pork, pineapple and onion skewers.

Berry Sweet

I'm going to be making zucchini ravioli and pea fritters (with feta and basil) tonight.

Berry Sweet

Wow...flour is gone everywhere...I have some but damn....if I see it again, im def grabbing it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Wow...flour is gone everywhere...I have some but damn....if I see it again, im def grabbing it!

I haven't done any baking lately, so I haven't even looked..

Thanks for the heads up Berry.