The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My husband ordered lunch from Swiss Chalet today for Mother's Day.

ac_smile

kiebers

Grilled redfish on the half shell, shrimp, cole slaw and potato's. Quite tasty. Even better the wife catching the fish last week. We will get 2 meals out of the one slab we cooked today. Three more slabs in the freezer.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

You got a very handy wife there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "cc"You got a very handy wife there

Indeed....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Grilled redfish on the half shell, shrimp, cole slaw and potato's. Quite tasty. Even better the wife catching the fish last week. We will get 2 meals out of the one slab we cooked today. Three more slabs in the freezer.

I could go for a feed of fish. Next weekend is a long weekend. My nephew is supposed to go fishing on the long weekend, next weekend. I hope he gives me some pickerel.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "kiebers"Grilled redfish on the half shell, shrimp, cole slaw and potato's. Quite tasty. Even better the wife catching the fish last week. We will get 2 meals out of the one slab we cooked today. Three more slabs in the freezer.

I could go for a feed of fish. Next weekend is a long weekend. My nephew is supposed to go fishing on the long weekend, next weekend. I hope he gives me some pickerel.

They're lifting the ban in my state for outdoor sports/activities tomorrow at midnight...

...I might paddle out in the bay and chuck a couple lines over the side if the water is calm... sucks trying to bait a hook when you're trying to stay upright and not put the hook through a finger... then blood in the water which is no good....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Herman"

They're lifting the ban in my state for outdoor sports/activities tomorrow at midnight...

...I might paddle out in the bay and chuck a couple lines over the side if the water is calm... sucks trying to bait a hook when you're trying to stay upright and not put the hook through a finger... then blood in the water which is no good....

They banned fishing on lakes at provincial parks, but other lakes and rivers had no such ban. The provincial park ban has been lifted now. Time for some pickerel.

kiebers

These were all approx 42 inches long and weighed 25 to 30 lbs each. Probably got somewhere in the neighborhood of 15+ lbs in boneless meat.

">

Anonymous

Veggie and tofu stir fry for meatless Monday.

Anonymous

I had a cold macaroni salad today for lunch. Simple and tasty.

Anonymous

I'm making creamy chicken florentine for supper tonight.

Anonymous

I marinated some boneless and skinless chicken breasts last night..

We will bbq them today with corn, caesar salad and baked potatoes.

Anonymous

I have a craving for kebabs.

Anonymous

I'm making pot stickers with steamed broccoli and Chinese cucumber salad tonight.

Anonymous

I'm roasting whole lemon chickens for supper.