The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Last night I went to my favorite taco shop and got a fish taco and 2 crunchy shrimp tacos. Was SOOOOO good.

https://i.ibb.co/WHHkQvF/TacoShop.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=387814 time=1603292191 user_id=2221
Last night I went to my favorite taco shop and got a fish taco and 2 crunchy shrimp tacos. Was SOOOOO good.

Looks messy, but I'm sure it tasted good.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=387814 time=1603292191 user_id=2221

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Made BLT's... triple layer
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm making a venison soup in the slow cooker today.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387897 time=1603367024 user_id=3254

I miss venison....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=387813 time=1603292089 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387798 time=1603280392 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387790 time=1603275622 user_id=3254
That's a good looking pizza..

We rarely order pizza.

Smoked mussels, calamari, and prawns with Tabasco sauce

Sounds amazing!!!!  ac_drinks

I too have never had a seafood pizza.

With lots of garlic!  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387947 time=1603413711 user_id=1676

I miss venison....

We miss it too when we don't have it for a long time.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387961 time=1603422498 user_id=3254

I miss venison....

The farmed stuff here is so expensive and hard to come by. I think it's actually reindeer.

But we have wild deer released by people over the last century, and I see them from time to time, but they're not legally allowed to be killed unless far away from the roads and in approved small hunting areas, despite being an introduced pest.

Worse than that, the means to kill them are highly regulated and if I got a bolt action rifle or even breach loading single shot shotgun, I'd have to pay through the nose not just for the actual firearm, but for the fees and cabinet legally required to house my firearm.

That's actually not that expensive, but what gets my goat is that owning a firearm legally enables the police to enter my home to check for compliance and our Victoria Police are some of the biggest cocksuckers out there. They will use the fact that a household has a firearm in it to enter, for all normal intents and purposes, in a quasi legal fashion in order to collect other charges or in the case of being charged outside the home, spray paint on the MSM that an arrest was made for an unrelated charge but they searched a home after, and there is further weapons charges. They do the same thing with otherwise legal things things to own WITHOUT weapons permits, and it's disgusting to me.

So I don't do firearms in my house. I have nothing against them. I was raised with them and raised to respect people and personal boundaries but I can't abide with the thought of government thugs entering my home trying to entrap or hurt my family or me.

We're still under a variant of martial law/state of emergency in my state. They can STILL enter our home without any real reason besides the ones they make up....

Until we address this crap, Australia is still in a lockdown that goes back numerous decades.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387981 time=1603436941 user_id=1676

I miss venison....

The farmed stuff here is so expensive and hard to come by. I think it's actually reindeer.

But we have wild deer released by people over the last century, and I see them from time to time, but they're not legally allowed to be killed unless far away from the roads and in approved small hunting areas, despite being an introduced pest.

Worse than that, the means to kill them are highly regulated and if I got a bolt action rifle or even breach loading single shot shotgun, I'd have to pay through the nose not just for the actual firearm, but for the fees and cabinet legally required to house my firearm.

That's actually not that expensive, but what gets my goat is that owning a firearm legally enables the police to enter my home to check for compliance and our Victoria Police are some of the biggest cocksuckers out there. They will use the fact that a household has a firearm in it to enter, for all normal intents and purposes, in a quasi legal fashion in order to collect other charges or in the case of being charged outside the home, spray paint on the MSM that an arrest was made for an unrelated charge but they searched a home after, and there is further weapons charges. They do the same thing with otherwise legal things things to own WITHOUT weapons permits, and it's disgusting to me.

So I don't do firearms in my house. I have nothing against them. I was raised with them and raised to respect people and personal boundaries but I can't abide with the thought of government thugs entering my home trying to entrap or hurt my family or me.

We're still under a variant of martial law/state of emergency in my state. They can STILL enter our home without any real reason besides the ones they make up....

Until we address this crap, Australia is still in a lockdown that goes back numerous decades.

Reindeer or caribou as we call them are numerous across the North of this country..

I don't know if they are raised commercially, but I heard it's easy to get a tag for them up North..

The venison we had yesterday was wild mule deer shot..

The native deer here, white tail and mule deer are not good to raise commercially, strangely elk are..

Deer farms in Canada usually raise European fallow deer..

My husband's friend got a draw for a moose, so we may have some moose in our freezer this year.

ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387992 time=1603455968 user_id=3254

I miss venison....

Reindeer or caribou as we call them are numerous across the North of this country..

I don't know if they are raised commercially, but I heard it's easy to get a tag for them up North..

The native deer here, white tail and mule deer are not good to raise commercially, strangely elk are..

My husband's friend got a draw for a moose, so we may have some moose in our freezer this year.

ac_smile

I used to enjoy moose and/or black bear tacos once upon a time...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=387993 time=1603456245 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387992 time=1603455968 user_id=3254

I miss venison....

ac_smile

I used to enjoy moose and/or black bear tacos once upon a time...

Moose roast is so good.

Anonymous

I have had caribou. It is really good.

Anonymous

I'm making braised pork in sweet soy tonight.

Frood

Chicken garlic kievs with steamed veggies and broccoli rice....
Blahhhhhh...