The best topic

Replies: 10608
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:17:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I have been cooking and baking like mad but enjoy it immensely.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402811 time=1613756094 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=402809 time=1613755724 user_id=2221
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=402724 time=1613697670 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=402714 time=1613694617 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402656 time=1613667514 user_id=3254

That's something that's not very popular in our home..

I made an elk meatload once that was a hit in my family.

What, venison?

I've never had elk.

Do you have your meatload on Sunday, is that why you have meatless Monday  :laugh:

Elk is not venison. Elk tastes a lot better than venison.

Elk are 3 times the size of a whitetail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elk">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elk

Oh I know lol. Just never had it. They recently tried repopulating the Elk population here in Virginia. I havent seen one yet.

We have elk farms around here as well as an annual hunting season for elk.

I would like to try elk one day.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The latest treat I made looks like this. I don't want to post my own photo but it looks exactly like this. I placed it on a cake stand and also wrapped a bow around it. In my dessert, I piled up more raspberries on it and sprinkled their tops with powdered sugar. It's called a Raspberry Charlotte.

https://www.chatelaine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/raspberry-charlotte.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I am SUPER CRAVNG dining at the Chinese Restaurant and stuff my face with lots of Chinese food from appetizers to soups to fried rice to noodles. I am having a bad case of cravings. I want egg rolls, wonton soup, noodles, fried rice, and all the good stuff. OMG. ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I also made this recently. It was so fitting for very cold days.

https://www.cookingclassy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/slow-cooker-shredded-beef-stew-6.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403062 time=1614021223 user_id=73
I am SUPER CRAVNG dining at the Chinese Restaurant and stuff my face with lots of Chinese food from appetizers to soups to fried rice to noodles. I am having a bad case of cravings. I want egg rolls, wonton soup, noodles, fried rice, and all the good stuff. OMG. ac_dance

Me too!!!! I Sooooooooooo miss the local buffet. Alas, I have to get "fast food Chinese" and only one flavor.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403065 time=1614021350 user_id=2221

Me too!!!! I Sooooooooooo miss the local buffet. Alas, I have to get "fast food Chinese" and only one flavor.

OMG. I miss the buffet too. Back in Maryland/DC/Virginia, I used to enjoy those Asian buffets with family and friends. I have not found one here at all. I am missing that immensely. I miss the idea that you can go back for more.  :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

This is in my schedule in the coming days.

https://i0.wp.com/edesiascompendium.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/delish-how-to-cook-salmon-steak-horizontal-1543605929.jpg?fit=980%2C978&ssl=1">
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403067 time=1614021484 user_id=73

OMG. I miss the buffet too. Back in Maryland/DC/Virginia, I used to enjoy those Asian buffets with family and friends. I have not found one here at all. I am missing that immensely. I miss the idea that you can go back for more.  :laugh:

I get 3 plates lol.

I miss the unlimited mussels, I would clear 'em out lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403071 time=1614021591 user_id=2221
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403067 time=1614021484 user_id=73

I get 3 plates lol.

I miss the unlimited mussels, I would clear 'em out lol.

I miss the unlimited sushi because the place I loved to go to had a station for sushi. OMG. My mouth waters when I think about all this food.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Weeks ago, I made this. It seemed enough but I wanted more.  :laugh3:

https://therecipecritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/broiled_lobster.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Pan fried haddock fillets with asparagus today.

Frood

Whatever-In-the-vegetable-crisper Soup with buttered toast
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=403419 time=1614239116 user_id=1676
Whatever-In-the-vegetable-crisper Soup with buttered toast

What about the broth?