The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Grilled scallops earlier, then a big rump steak with salad.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We're doing pork kebabs on the barbeque today.

Anonymous

I'm making Thai green curry with veggies for meatless Monday tonight.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

I am studying how to make Beef Wellington. It includes pastry so I'm going to study it carefully before I execute it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

https://patriciaheatonofficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2kEtboV4.jpeg">

I made this recently. It was a hit and easy to make too. It is a frozen dessert so it was refreshing.

It's called Raspberry Lime Icebox Cake.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I made this recently also, complete with a pink bow and a mint leaf as decoration. Again, it was a hit. I will make this for my sister-in-law next time we go to her place.

Raspberry Charlotte

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/2c/d0/972cd0601e88b0d0d33ffeeacdc391ce.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I get a lot of cooking and baking ideas from magazines and I've added two Canadian magazines that I thoroughly enjoy. They are Culinaire and Chatelaine.
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=472745 time=1661359245 user_id=73
I get a lot of cooking and baking ideas from magazines and I've added two Canadian magazines that I thoroughly enjoy. They are Culinaire and Chatelaine.

My mother (a very basic cook at the time when newly married) took to clipping recipes out of 70's and 80's home and garden magazines.... and gossip magazines...

Eventually she had about 25 tried and true recipes for her young family (and a fair few duds that even she said "alright, you don't have to eat this....gag.....stuff")...

Honey baked Lima beans....I won't forget the torture and you're still in my taste receptors shitbooks....mom probably stuffed something up but Lima beans, honey, and sweet spices should never swim together in the same pan.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm making General Tso' chicken with bok choy and spring onion tonight.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472925 time=1661427325 user_id=3254
I'm making General To' chicken with bok choy and peing onion tonight.

Does that hurt your urethra?  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

That's what I get for not looking at my phone when I type.

Frood

:laugh3:

Sorry... It begged me to engage.

I had barbecued hamburgers because I worked late, didn't want to cook, pulled up to the only fast food joint in the area and said "fuck that" the cars were 20 deep and spilling out down the street.

Bought ingredients instead and lit the grill.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm making stir fried dingers beef tonight.

Anonymous

I'm getting four orders of garlic sesame ramen to go tonight.