The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

It's Friday and I brought home ramen from my favourite Japanese ramen house for supper tonight.
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

I couldn't resist... had sirloin barbecued on the grill with broccolini and mushrooms AGAIN.

This butchers nearby have been flogging yearling sirloin at 25 a kilo for over a month (half the price of a supermarket and a whole lot nicer).

Plus, grilled broccolini and mushrooms are just soul food.

Didn't use any horseradish cream this time... just heaping amounts of salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

It's a brisket kinda weekend. Wife smoked this one for over 12 hours. Using pecan wood. You can barely see the meat for all the smoke. Salt, pepper, garlic and smoked paprika was the rub this time. After resting for an hour we put it in a cooler wrapped in towels to hold heat. Will take it out in the morning to slice it up.

">

Had some leftover pizza and pasta and she threw it on the grill to warm up. Pecan smoked pasta...not too shabby.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Shen Li

Quote from: kiebers post_id=505000 time=1688267550 user_id=193
It's a brisket kinda weekend. Wife smoked this one for over 12 hours. Using pecan wood. You can barely see the meat for all the smoke. Salt, pepper, garlic and smoked paprika was the rub this time. After resting for an hour we put it in a cooler wrapped in towels to hold heat. Will take it out in the morning to slice it up.

">

Had some leftover pizza and pasta and she threw it on the grill to warm up. Pecan smoked pasta...not too shabby.

Mmmm mmmm, I am coming over. Get the mojitos?ready.

Frood

Looks good...

I'm going to have to try doing a brisket one of these days.
Blahhhhhh...