The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Wow that looks good. Id be hard pressed to find a pork butt in town today. Ribs might be the answer. I like plain pork ribs. Not in a rack like baby backs.

Yeah, plus the long cooking time for a butt or shoulder.  Ribs sound like a great idea.  Or brats.

Brats sound good. I like to cook them with chicken wings.

Carnitas or pulled pork takes a long time. Too hot and humid here for that today. Could do the brats on the barby. Thank you

Anonymous

All this bbq talk and pics makes me hungry. Too bad it is around -2 here with the windchill.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Pulled pork. Yum.

http://www.itsfordinner.com/media/uploads/recipe/pulled-pork-oven-bbq/pulled-pork-5-after-cooking-2.jpg">

That is some fine looking pig.

Anonymous

http://www.itsfordinner.com/media/uploads/recipe/pulled-pork-oven-bbq/pulled-pork-5-after-cooking-2.jpg">

Wow that looks good. Id be hard pressed to find a pork butt in town today. Ribs might be the answer. I like plain pork ribs. Not in a rack like baby backs.

Do you find it hard to find some of the food you liked from the USA in Costa Rica?

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Herman"We had some amazing smoked beef ribs. Better than a T-bone.

Beef ribs, imho, are much better than pork ribs. Pork ribs are fattier, while beef ribs are meatier and bigger/thicker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"
Quote from: "Herman"We had some amazing smoked beef ribs. Better than a T-bone.

Beef ribs, imho, are much better than pork ribs. Pork ribs are fattier, while beef ribs are meatier and bigger/thicker.

Korean barbeque beef short ribs are mouthwatering.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you find it hard to find some of the food you liked from the USA in Costa Rica?

YES. The selection is limited, prices for imported goods is high. Try to buy produce from venders during the week. Fresh fish is usually available from vendors too.

Anonymous

I can understand TD, about getting sick of chicken. They eat so much of it in the Caribbean and Central America.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"I can understand TD, about getting sick of chicken. They eat so much of it in the Caribbean and Central America.

I fix it about 8 different ways. Sick of it. I was all jazzed to fix something special yesterday. It all fell apart. Got take out sushi.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I can understand TD, about getting sick of chicken. They eat so much of it in the Caribbean and Central America.

My wife and I are thinking about retiring in Belize or Panama. I don' t know if we adjust to local cuisine to save money.

@realAzhyaAryola

Bon Appetit, everyone!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Everywhere in Latin America. But, in Brazil and Argentina they eat a lot of beef.

Anonymous

I am making sweet and sour pork tonight.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

My wife and I are thinking about retiring in Belize or Panama. I don' t know if we adjust to local cuisine to save money.

Never visited Belize. Panama as you might know is pretty much first world. Either way it's rice and beans. Apart or together. Here they call it Gallo Pinto. I've learned to like it.

Mac N Cheese

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Never visited Belize. Panama as you might know is pretty much first world. Either way it's rice and beans. Apart or together. Here they call it Gallo Pinto. I've learned to like it.

Rice and beans equals bland.