The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Blazor"I had a big meal last night for a change. Fried pork chops, mixed veggies, mac and cheese, applesauce and biscuits.

Tonight, tacos!

You were obviously hungry.

Lol, nah, my nephew was over and I had to feed 4 for a change.

All of it was church donated food that my in-laws gave me, except the pork chops  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I'm making broccoli and quinoa casserole tonight for meatless Monday.

Anonymous

I went out to a Korean restaurant tonight with my girlfriend.  We both had galbi tang. It was as good as my mom's. But, don't tell my mom that.

Blazor

Making fried salmon tonight, prolly with some veggies and rice.

Tomorrow making homemade spaghetti. Takes a few hours for the sauce.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Making fried salmon tonight, prolly with some veggies and rice.

Tomorrow making homemade spaghetti. Takes a few hours for the sauce.

I've never fried salmon.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I've never fried salmon.

I hadnt even heard of fried salmon til I went to Seattle lol. Its SO good. I cut into strips, lightly bread it, and fry it with garlic salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
I've never fried salmon.

I hadnt even heard of fried salmon til I went to Seattle lol. Its SO good. I cut into strips, lightly bread it, and fry it with garlic salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning.

Salmon is not one of my favourite  fish, but  I'd like to try fried salmon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"That sounds good.  I will have to try it!  What is napa cabbage tho?

It's shaped  like romaine lettuce. It's what Koreans make kimchi from.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7edRs6eyP72X6MCB3zbYatpZC511rQteHtFf0huYhbs6BbUCoGQ">

Aha

Blazor

Salmon is not one of my favourite  fish, but  I'd like to try fried salmon.

My brother is a salmon snob lol, since he gets the best there in Seattle. So when he came to visit, and I had frozen Atlantic fillets, he wasnt looking forward to it. But the way I made it, he loved it, and said I even made cheap salmon taste good lol.

realgrimm

FUCK YEAH, Home made meaty cheesy spaghetti for breakfast

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"FUCK YEAH, Home made meaty cheesy spaghetti for breakfast

Lol, thats what I had last night.

Btw, I had a dream the other night, I was at some house, and someone said "Realgrimm is in there asleep on the couch". So I went to go see, and you were a petite black girl lol. You were surprised I saw you, and said "dont tell the others, it makes it more fun that way". Then a dyke looking girl popped out from under the sheet, and she seemed jealous that we were talking, so I left the room. I remember there was some other dude under the covers that I didnt see, but he was there and told the other girls "I dont think they will ever find out what I look like lol" lol.  

Was very weird lol. Think I ate pizza rolls before bed or something lol.

realgrimm

Btw, I had a dream the other night, I was at some house, and someone said "Realgrimm is in there asleep on the couch". So I went to go see, and you were a petite black girl lol. You were surprised I saw you, and said "dont tell the others, it makes it more fun that way". Then a dyke looking girl popped out from under the sheet, and she seemed jealous that we were talking, so I left the room. I remember there was some other dude under the covers that I didnt see, but he was there and told the other girls "I dont think they will ever find out what I look like lol" lol.  

:laugh3:

You said you wouldn't tell Blazor   :dash1:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

:laugh3:

You said you wouldn't tell Blazor   :dash1:

:oeudC:

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"FUCK YEAH, Home made meaty cheesy spaghetti for breakfast

ac_wot

Blazor

ac_wot

Im all the time having weird dreams lol. The problem is trying to remember them.

Soup night tonight, or maybe leftover spaghetti.