News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

I am anxiously awaiting the results of my bloodwork.

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2015, 11:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

For the last 6 months, my family doctor has been wanting me to get bloodwork to determine my cholesterol, my glucose, my kidney function, etc.

But I've been putting it off for a really long time, finding all sorts of excuses not to go.

Anyway, Thursday I finally went to see my doctor, and we agreed that I would fast for 10 hours that night and then go to LifeLabs the next morning to get my bloodwork done.

It didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. Just a little pinch. Not even as painful as a vaccination.

Now all I have to do is wait for the results to be sent to my doctor so my doctor can tell me if I am in good health.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"For the last 6 months, my family doctor has been wanting me to get bloodwork to determine my cholesterol, my glucose, my kidney function, etc.

But I've been putting it off for a really long time, finding all sorts of excuses not to go.

Anyway, Thursday I finally went to see my doctor, and we agreed that I would fast for 10 hours that night and then go to LifeLabs the next morning to get my bloodwork done.

It didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. Just a little pinch. Not even as painful as a vaccination.

Now all I have to do is wait for the results to be sent to my doctor so my doctor can tell me if I am in good health.

I hope everything is normal RDL..

You are a young man, so you should be fine.