A

Gong Xi fa Cai

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2015, 04:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Taiwan is a rogue province and that is fucking it. Chiang lost the civil war. It is not now NOR WILL IT EVER BE a member of the UN or any other international body. Get the fuck over it!! acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

stop picking on Taiwan princess... it is on my bucket list for a food trip and i want to go before those godless communists fuck it all up....... ac_dance  ac_sothere

We may be godless, but we love our capitalism at least as much as our compatriots on Taiwan.

Except you're a bunch of filthy commies.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

stop picking on Taiwan princess... it is on my bucket list for a food trip and i want to go before those godless communists fuck it all up....... ac_dance  ac_sothere

We may be godless, but we love our capitalism at least as much as our compatriots on Taiwan.

Except you're a bunch of filthy commies.  ac_toofunny

Shen Li a communist.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Hi comrades!! ac_dance  ac_cool

Lance Leftardashian

I would like to apologize to Chinese Canadians for the head tax, the exclusion act and the racism they face today in Canada.
I care, you pay

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I would like to apologize to Chinese Canadians for the head tax, the exclusion act and the racism they face today in Canada.

fuck you..if we had known how much these asians were going to suck out of the health care system...we woulda charged them double

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I would like to apologize to Chinese Canadians for the head tax, the exclusion act and the racism they face today in Canada.

fuck you..if we had known how much these asians were going to suck out of the health care system...we woulda charged them double

ac_huh

Anonymous

Haha, guilty as charged. ac_drinks  ac_dance

Anonymous

I hope Obvious Li explains how much these asians were going to suck out of the health care system?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hope Obvious Li explains how much these asians were going to suck out of the health care system?

lol..the first thing any good east asian does when they land here is start bringing over the old folks and sticking them in a hospital here..... these oldsters have every disease and ailment known to man and have never been to a hospital in the old country.....go to any hospital in canada and i defy you to find a white face unless they are cleaning the floors......the system is chockablock full of "new" canadains with very very expensive ailments...the system is drowning in it.....that is how asians are sucking the life out of the health care system.....there should be a 10 year restriction on new canadians getting free health care

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hope Obvious Li explains how much these asians were going to suck out of the health care system?

lol..the first thing any good east asian does when they land here is start bringing over the old folks and sticking them in a hospital here..... these oldsters have every disease and ailment known to man and have never been to a hospital in the old country.....go to any hospital in canada and i defy you to find a white face unless they are cleaning the floors......the system is chockablock full of "new" canadains with very very expensive ailments...the system is drowning in it.....that is how asians are sucking the life out of the health care system.....there should be a 10 year restriction on new canadians getting free health care
[/b]

and a special tax...lets call it a "head tax"...Hmmmmmm....hahahahaha.. ac_dance  ac_lmfao  ac_dunno  acc_devil  ac_toofunny  :howdy:

Anonymous

That seems fair since you white leftist Canadians bring us over to pay for profligate irresponsible spending programs and army of useless, defined benefit pension sucking snivel serpents to administer the largesse.  ac_razz

Obvious Li

That seems fair since you white leftist Canadians bring us over to pay for profligate irresponsible spending programs and army of useless, defined benefit pension sucking snivel serpents to administer the largesse.  ac_razz

i think us whities in the ROC should get an apology from everyone else...... ac_beating  ac_dance  ac_natch

Anonymous

i think us whities in the ROC should get an apology from everyone else...... ac_beating  ac_dance  ac_natch

The Republic of China or Taiwan?

ac_umm

Anonymous

I apologize for paying for all the irresponsible spending governments waste pandering for votes. ac_biggrin