The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Jihadi John Identity Revealed

Started by Gary Oak, February 26, 2015, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We aren't at war with Islam but are at war with those who have perverted Islam.
We are at war with the perversion called islam

Fixed it fer ya

You should fix it for Obongo CC.

lol ... Even I couldn't fix that waste of space
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte" We are at war with the perversion called islam

Fixed it fer ya

You should fix it for Obongo CC.

lol ... Even I couldn't fix that waste of space

True enough!!

cc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2978334/Jihadi-John-family-s-20-years-benefits-s-cost-taxpayers-400k-house-fanatic-relatives-upmarket-areas.html#ixzz3TMq0SdEt">Jihadi John's family have been welfare parasites for 20 years

Jihadi John and his asylum-seeking family have milked the British benefits system for 20 years, the Mail can reveal today.

Housing the Islamic State executioner and his relatives in affluent parts of London has cost taxpayers up to £400,000.

One landlord said Mohammed Emwazi's family were 'parasites' and 'tenants from hell'. Incredibly, they are still believed to be pocketing £40,000 a year in handouts despite there being no sign of them in Britain.

If people only knew of the % of UK's islamics milking the UK tit

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/jihadi-john-thanks-his-Mom1-620x387.jpg">

cc

Apparently Mommy knew who it was immediately upon seeing the initial ISIS pic / video - but, chose to be Islamic instead of British

What else is new here?

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Apparently Mommy knew who it was immediately upon seeing the initial ISIS pic / video - but, chose to be Islamic instead of British

What else is new here?

It's not unusual for a parent to protect their child, even when the child does some pretty awful things. Paternal instincts often times get in the way of right and wrong for various emotional reasons

I'm not condoning the mother's behavior but lets be real, this isn't just an exclusively Islamic thing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"If people only knew of the % of UK's islamics milking the UK tit

What is the percentage?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Apparently Mommy knew who it was immediately upon seeing the initial ISIS pic / video - but, chose to be Islamic instead of British

What else is new here?

It's not unusual for a parent to protect their child, even when the child does some pretty awful things. Paternal instincts often times get in the way of right and wrong for various emotional reasons

I'm not condoning the mother's behavior but lets be real, this isn't just an exclusively Islamic thing.

I would protect my son no matter what he did. However, since he will never be a follower of the Islamic death ideology(nor white ac_razz ), I do not need to to worry about him on the dole and planning jihad against the West. ac_dance  ac_cool

cc

I would not protect or lie for a child who was a danger to others whether the cause was driven by mental illness, criminality or a death cult like islam. In fact, I would turn it in if anyone else was in danger

cc

Quote from: "Renee"

What else is new here?

This is the family of a killer islamist. She chose not whether to protect the child. She chose to protect her slaughterer ideology .. the death cult ideology that always comes before family

Hey. We are talking about an ideology whose members don't blink about killing a wayward daughter ... We are talking about an ideology whose members HAVE TO hold islam above even close family

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I would not protect or lie for a child who was a danger to others whether the cause was driven by mental illness, criminality or a death cult like islam. In fact, I would turn it in if anyone else was in danger

You pose a moral dilemna I hope no mother would ever have to face..

Is the natural defense of our offspring more important than our duty to our fellow man?

What a terrible position for any mother to have to be in.

ac_crying

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"If people only knew of the % of UK's islamics milking the UK tit

What is the percentage?

Homoero will not take the hint that Islam wants him dead until he is in an orange jump suit lying on the ground with his hands tied behind his back.

Lance Leftardashian

Muslims in the United Kingdom face discrimination in employment which is why so many have no alternative but to collect welfare benefits. Muslims in the United Kingdom face random racism from white British which is why no go zones exist for their own safety.
I care, you pay

cc

pathetic troll is pathetic ^

In real news ....

The Muslim Action Forum (MAF), which staged a protest outside Downing Street against Charlie Hebdo in February, has launched a "legal strategy" to stop insults against Mohammed.

The organisation is also asking supporters to "lobby your MP" to make "Islamophobia" a criminal offence.

They state that they intend "to launch a series of legal challenges in the English Court system" because "depictions of our Holy Prophet peace be upon Him is the worst kind of 'Hate Crime' that can be perpetrated on the 3 million Muslims in the UK and 1.7 billion Muslims worldwide."

The group says that they have "devised a legal strategy to prevent the continuous insulting and derogatory publications depicting and abusing the personality of our Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon Him."

hmmm .. ya think islam does  not want equality .. rather wants "supremacy" to change and rule  our society???

Anonymous

In real news ....

The Muslim Action Forum (MAF), which staged a protest outside Downing Street against Charlie Hebdo in February, has launched a "legal strategy" to stop insults against Mohammed.

The organisation is also asking supporters to "lobby your MP" to make "Islamophobia" a criminal offence.

They state that they intend "to launch a series of legal challenges in the English Court system" because "depictions of our Holy Prophet peace be upon Him is the worst kind of 'Hate Crime' that can be perpetrated on the 3 million Muslims in the UK and 1.7 billion Muslims worldwide."

The group says that they have "devised a legal strategy to prevent the continuous insulting and derogatory publications depicting and abusing the personality of our Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon Him."

This really gets my fucking blood boiling. How can anyone still claim that Islam is anything other than a conquering ideology? They are trying and no doubt will eventually be successful in changing our basic societal value of free speech.

Multiculturalism was a nice idea until it came up against the Islamic ideology. Islam is not interested in integration.

cc

In real news ....

This really gets my fucking blood boiling. How can anyone still claim that Islam is anything other than a conquering ideology? They are trying and no doubt will eventually be successful in changing our basic societal value of free speech.

Multiculturalism was a nice idea until it came up against the Islamic ideology. Islam is not interested in integration .