Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What should I do

Started by Annie, March 03, 2015, 11:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I have a dilemma. I know that one of my neighbors has been stealing from other neighbors. Stuff like bags of bottles and cans and even a long board. But both of these neighbors and us are no longer friends after they both stole from us. I'm not sure if I should tell my one neighbor about the other one stealing shit or just let it go on. I don't think it's right even though the person being stolen from took advantage of me in  the past. I have a feeling that I will be somehow blamed or in the middle of a big fight and I really don't want any part of interaction with either of them. All the evidence is gone and I don't have proof to show but hubby and I both witnessed a few things.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh and the one neighbor is also stealing from others, with one family being our friends.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I have a dilemma. I know that one of my neighbors has been stealing from other neighbors. Stuff like bags of bottles and cans and even a long board. But both of these neighbors and us are no longer friends after they both stole from us. I'm not sure if I should tell my one neighbor about the other one stealing shit or just let it go on. I don't think it's right even though the person being stolen from took advantage of me in  the past. I have a feeling that I will be somehow blamed or in the middle of a big fight and I really don't want any part of interaction with either of them. All the evidence is gone and I don't have proof to show but hubby and I both witnessed a few things.

Take a pic of the person doing the stealing, print it and tape it to their door.

Annie

lol! Good idea! But if I do that I might get into a fight with them.  They'll see me taking they're pic. And we didn't actually see them take it from they're yards but rather we seen it in their yard. I did see the mom with the long board and she got this look like a kid caught with they're hand in the cookie jar. So I'm sure she knows I know. It's her kid and husband who are doing the stealing. A few years ago the guy siphoned gas from ours and others gas tanks. I did some snooping and found a gas can and part of a gardening hose for syphoning as well as kids talk and the dad "always needed gas to get to work" . But of course I couldn't do a damn thing about it without solid proof.

Annie

Hubby says we should just let shit go on and let it come to a head and let karma take place. But one of our neighbors on the block are our friends. We have a security camera and shit stopped going missing from our yard so I'll mention to our friends to get a camera?

Annie

I'm just wondering if I can be held liable for knowing and not saying anything in the future?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm just wondering if I can be held liable for knowing and not saying anything in the future?

no

Annie

Ok well then I'll just keep my yap shut, thank you :) lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I have a dilemma. I know that one of my neighbors has been stealing from other neighbors. Stuff like bags of bottles and cans and even a long board. But both of these neighbors and us are no longer friends after they both stole from us. I'm not sure if I should tell my one neighbor about the other one stealing shit or just let it go on. I don't think it's right even though the person being stolen from took advantage of me in  the past. I have a feeling that I will be somehow blamed or in the middle of a big fight and I really don't want any part of interaction with either of them. All the evidence is gone and I don't have proof to show but hubby and I both witnessed a few things.

I have never seen or even known about anything like that Annie any place I have ever lived.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have never seen or even known about anything like that Annie any place I have ever lived.

[/b]

i am using every ounce of restraint in my being not to touch this one...... acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have never seen or even known about anything like that Annie in any place I have ever lived.

[/b]

i am using every ounce of restraint in my being not to touch this one...... acc_devil

Why do you say  that Obvious Li?

I have never lived near thieves at least that I knew about.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and the one neighbor is also stealing from others, with one family being our friends.

Man you got some shit neighbors, Annie. You wouldn't happen to live next door to evs and SMP would you?  ac_toofunny

Seriously, I would just ignore it and let it go. Just stay clear of the whole mess.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh and the one neighbor is also stealing from others, with one family being our friends.

Man you got some shit neighbors, Annie. You wouldn't happen to live next door to evs and SMP would you?  ac_toofunny

Seriously, I would just ignore it and let it go. Just stay clear of the whole mess.

I would hate to live in the same city as that mother and son let alone next door.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I would hate to live in the same city as that mother and son let alone next door.

Oh come on Shen, just think; if you lived in the same town you might run into her during a trip to KFC and you two could have dinner together?  

I'd pay real money to see that.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh come on Shen, just think; if you lived in the same town you might run into her during a trip to KFC and you two could have dinner together?  

I'd pay real money to see that.  ac_toofunny

Yeah, that'll happen Renee. The Iron Chink trying to enjoy her KFC in peace while some lunatic spews the PETA line about cruelty to chickens. Meanwhile, I got her deranged son SMP throwing fries on the floor so he can look up my skirt. No thanx, I'll dine alone.